LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 296 users in the forums

Countdown to Opening Day: 49ers @ Packers: 0 days!!!! It's Game Day!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Huge Niner fan here in Wisconsin. Big time webzone reader but not much of a poster. But I wanted to share that I just got my tickets for the opener in Green Bay!!! I cant wait for the game. I havent been to a Niner game since the 2001 playoffs in Green Bay. Its been tough being a Niner fan in Wisconsin but I had to get tickets to watch the Niners finally break the Lambeau curse! I kinda want to get a Moss Jersey to piss off all the Packer fans. They really hate Moss. But I think I will go with my Willis jersey.

[ Edited by Hammer on Aug 30, 2012 at 8:11 PM ]
^
Haha that's cool man! Go with the Moss jersey!!!
Yes.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
[ Edited by mayo49 on Aug 31, 2012 at 12:00 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
9 days
9 days to rest up everyone and game plan for mr rodgers neighborhood, we dont wanna be your friend tho aaron
Originally posted by mayo49:
9 days

woooooooooooooooo
Originally posted by Hammer:
Huge Niner fan here in Wisconsin. Big time webzone reader but not much of a poster. But I wanted to share that I just got my tickets for the opener in Green Bay!!! I cant wait for the game. I havent been to a Niner game since the 2001 playoffs in Green Bay. Its been tough being a Niner fan in Wisconsin but I had to get tickets to watch the Niners finally break the Lambeau curse! I kinda want to get a Moss Jersey to piss off all the Packer fans. They really hate Moss. But I think I will go with my Willis jersey.

Awesome! I'm coming out from California for the game! I have a Moss 49ers jersey so I guess I should wear that. I was going to go with Willis or Crabtree or Gore (yes - I have a lot of Niner jerseys!), but based on your post, I guess I should go with Moss! LOL I'm going by myself so hoping to meet up with some other Niner fans for support or tailgating. Interested?
it's so close i can taste it
So much promise going into this season starting with this game. Got the NFL's best defense back intact. More weapons on offense both receivers and RB. Huge O-line. A backup qb that look like he could be an awesome weapon. And the best coaching staff to make a SB run

Harbaugh will try to soften the Packers D with runs. I have no doubt.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
8 days
Originally posted by nettiegurl:

Awesome! I'm coming out from California for the game! I have a Moss 49ers jersey so I guess I should wear that. I was going to go with Willis or Crabtree or Gore (yes - I have a lot of Niner jerseys!), but based on your post, I guess I should go with Moss! LOL I'm going by myself so hoping to meet up with some other Niner fans for support or tailgating. Interested?

Congrats. My girl and I are going also so we should see you there. Section 305 row 2!
Originally posted by mayo49:
8 days

woooooooooooooooo
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by nettiegurl:

Congrats. My girl and I are going also so we should see you there. Section 305 row 2!

3 buddies and myself will also be flying out for the game! i'm interested in a meetup!
48-10 49ers
Share 49ersWebzone