[ Edited by Hammer on Aug 30, 2012 at 8:11 PM ]
There are 671 users in the forums
Originally posted by mayo49:
9 days
Originally posted by Hammer:Awesome! I'm coming out from California for the game! I have a Moss 49ers jersey so I guess I should wear that. I was going to go with Willis or Crabtree or Gore (yes - I have a lot of Niner jerseys!), but based on your post, I guess I should go with Moss! LOL I'm going by myself so hoping to meet up with some other Niner fans for support or tailgating. Interested?
Huge Niner fan here in Wisconsin. Big time webzone reader but not much of a poster. But I wanted to share that I just got my tickets for the opener in Green Bay!!! I cant wait for the game. I havent been to a Niner game since the 2001 playoffs in Green Bay. Its been tough being a Niner fan in Wisconsin but I had to get tickets to watch the Niners finally break the Lambeau curse! I kinda want to get a Moss Jersey to piss off all the Packer fans. They really hate Moss. But I think I will go with my Willis jersey.

Originally posted by nettiegurl:
Originally posted by Hammer:Awesome! I'm coming out from California for the game! I have a Moss 49ers jersey so I guess I should wear that. I was going to go with Willis or Crabtree or Gore (yes - I have a lot of Niner jerseys!), but based on your post, I guess I should go with Moss! LOL I'm going by myself so hoping to meet up with some other Niner fans for support or tailgating. Interested?
Huge Niner fan here in Wisconsin. Big time webzone reader but not much of a poster. But I wanted to share that I just got my tickets for the opener in Green Bay!!! I cant wait for the game. I havent been to a Niner game since the 2001 playoffs in Green Bay. Its been tough being a Niner fan in Wisconsin but I had to get tickets to watch the Niners finally break the Lambeau curse! I kinda want to get a Moss Jersey to piss off all the Packer fans. They really hate Moss. But I think I will go with my Willis jersey.
Originally posted by mayo49:
8 days
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by nettiegurl:
Originally posted by Hammer:Awesome! I'm coming out from California for the game! I have a Moss 49ers jersey so I guess I should wear that. I was going to go with Willis or Crabtree or Gore (yes - I have a lot of Niner jerseys!), but based on your post, I guess I should go with Moss! LOL I'm going by myself so hoping to meet up with some other Niner fans for support or tailgating. Interested?
Huge Niner fan here in Wisconsin. Big time webzone reader but not much of a poster. But I wanted to share that I just got my tickets for the opener in Green Bay!!! I cant wait for the game. I havent been to a Niner game since the 2001 playoffs in Green Bay. Its been tough being a Niner fan in Wisconsin but I had to get tickets to watch the Niners finally break the Lambeau curse! I kinda want to get a Moss Jersey to piss off all the Packer fans. They really hate Moss. But I think I will go with my Willis jersey.
Congrats. My girl and I are going also so we should see you there. Section 305 row 2!