There are 59 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL Yearbook 2011 San Francisco 49ers (1080pHD)

Man we were the best team in the NFL last year. Sad we didn't win it...
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
i can't believe is was only 20 mins ! BS

As opposed to...?

they are this length every year.

I get what he's saying, it felt like an hour long.
What a video! Gets you so pumped for this year!
How can you watch this and hate on alex?
Great video!
Goldson isn't worth a long term deal. Come on n00bs look what happened to Aubrayo Franklin when wanted a long term deal and we gave him a franchise tag instead? He was a bust the next season and we figured it would be cheaper to keep Sopaoga and now Franklin is suckin nutz with the Chargers... Just give Goldson the franchise and then see what happens,
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
How can you watch this and hate on alex?

Right!? Obviously this video only shows highlights, but as the season progressed, the plays start getting bigger. Alex was getting better and the perimeter players were making more plays. Plus there seemed to be more broken plays in our favor at the end of the season. Good passing teams will get those due to the volume of good plays they execute. A defense can't be perfect on all of them.

What I'm saying is as our passing attack matures, and there is more and more tape out there for defenses to study, the likelihood of broken plays resulting in big gains or TDs will increase. That's how some of the "elite" offenses get so many yards. For the most part, we didn't get many of those; and most of those plays occurred near the end of the season and in the playoffs.

With another offseason, returning o-line (with Boone), and improving perimeter players, I think is very reasonable to assume Alex will be knocking at the door of top 10 passing statistics by the end of the season.
we lost the giants game because greg roman decided to stop running the football in the 2nd half. if they kept pounding the giants we'd be in the super bowl. i firmly believe that
Originally posted by iLL49er:
we lost the giants game because greg roman decided to stop running the football in the 2nd half. if they kept pounding the giants we'd be in the super bowl. i firmly believe that

The Giants improved on their run defense against us from their first game. At the same time we lost some of our ability to throw the ball with the injuries to Ginn. In other words, they got better on defense while we got worse on offense. Otherwise the game would not have been so close. With our defense playing their best game of the year in that game, we could have won like we did in the first game or maybe with a bigger margin.

Unfortunate....
I love it.
On par with the archives....

http://www.hulu.com/nfl/san-francisco-49ers
Anyone know how I could record this from the OPs post?

Edit: The most touching part of the video for me was the in the locker room after the Niners beat the Lions. Harbaugh gave the game ball to Alex and said, "Clutch! Clutch." Dude lite up like he won the SuperBowl and was almost shy. With all the crap he's gone through, I felt really for him.....pretty cool story.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Jul 23, 2012 at 7:44 PM ]
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Use this to download from youtube
Nice find. Thanks.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Use this to download from youtube

Thanks, brother.