There are 181 users in the forums

Crabtree Video

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Made a Crabtree Highlight Video and If you guys could check it out and let me know what you think that would be great thanks. Link

[ Edited by montereyjack415 on Jun 28, 2010 at 11:10:31 ]
FACT: Crabtree is a beast
Originally posted by jeremy300:
FACT: Crabtree is a beast

Yes

nice
generic song that EVERYONE uses for highlight videos..but otherwise cut pretty well..correct me if im wrong, but you missed the lions game highlights?
Originally posted by MaliCali:
generic song that EVERYONE uses for highlight videos..but otherwise cut pretty well..correct me if im wrong, but you missed the lions game highlights?
Not bad, but I like this one better. ;-)

Then again, I may be biased as I created it...lol.

Crabtree Vid

It looks like I may also be the source for your clips...but its all good. ;-)

[ Edited by Marvin49 on Jun 28, 2010 at 11:43:59 ]

That was my reaction as well. Great vid but that song's been used a lot. In general, I'm a little tired of rap in highlight vids. I mean I like rap and hip-hop as much as the next guy but it would be cool to hear something different. Bonstonker uses AC/DC a ton in his videos. Gives it a little different twist. Just my opinion...
Originally posted by mickey49:

That was my reaction as well. Great vid but that song's been used a lot. In general, I'm a little tired of rap in highlight vids. I mean I like rap and hip-hop as much as the next guy but it would be cool to hear something different. Bonstonker uses AC/DC a ton in his videos. Gives it a little different twist. Just my opinion...

TOTALLY agree.

I like to use AC/DC and Metallica. Some people love it, some people hate it....but in the end it doesn't matter...its what I like and I'm making the clip. ;-)

Great Vid!! Kid is gonna be a beast.

Just tried to get the smooth catches for the film because i didn't have enough time in the song to fit all of the clips.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Not bad, but I like this one better. ;-)

Then again, I may be biased as I created it...lol.

Crabtree Vid

It looks like I may also be the source for your clips...but its all good. ;-)

Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by mickey49:

TOTALLY agree.

I like to use AC/DC and Metallica. Some people love it, some people hate it....but in the end it doesn't matter...its what I like and I'm making the clip. ;-)

Yes, to each his own. If you're making the clip, use whatever gets your blood pumping. It's all good. I just think some folks go to the rap/hip-hop well a little too easily for my taste.
this is still he best michael crabtree highlight video. the moment that music kicks in, i am instantly pumped

Share 49ersWebzone