There are 111 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers bold prediction thread

Originally posted by susweel:
KW will get cut and become a heroin addicted loser.

Football means that much to you, huh?

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by susweel:
KW will get cut and become a heroin addicted loser.

Football means that much to you, huh?


Wow. It's obvious most everything susweel says is to generate attention, but that's pretty low.

Hunter surpasses Gore as our feature back this season.
Crabtree will have 1,000+ yards. Aldon will get 15+ sacks.
Jeff Kaplan buys the all-22 game tape subscription on NFL.com and rips Alex Smith every week for not throwing to Randy Moss in single coverage.
  • Apone
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,739
We go 7-9 and miss the playoffs.
Originally posted by Apone:
We go 7-9 and miss the playoffs.

49ers vs eagles at phili in NFCCG
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Originally posted by Apone:
We go 7-9 and miss the playoffs.

49ers vs eagles at phili in NFCCG

49ers Vs. Bengals Super Bowl.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Originally posted by Apone:
We go 7-9 and miss the playoffs.

49ers vs eagles at phili in NFCCG

49ers Vs. Bengals Super Bowl.

bengal beating III
Originally posted by fly15:
Alex wont finish the season as the starter


O yea?
Originally posted by verb1der:
Aldon Smith = DPOY

Looking good on this one right now.
Originally posted by VA49er:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Aldon Smith = DPOY

Looking good on this one right now.

Agree
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by VA49er:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Aldon Smith = DPOY

Looking good on this one right now.

Agree

And Bowman and Willis tie for second?
just to make a bold prediction (not to incite alex vs kap debate)

W - W - L
W- W - L
W- W - T
W- W-

We are going to TIE the rams again! Kap goes out with a concussion
We will not lose any more games this year.
Originally posted by 49erfaithful49:
just to make a bold prediction (not to incite alex vs kap debate)

W - W - L
W- W - L
W- W - T
W- W-

We are going to TIE the rams again! Kap goes out with a concussion

This is inciting ...wishing a player to get injured