LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

Has anyone received their season tickets for 2012 yet?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
They left mine on the front door step in Oakland..... We get a lot of foot traffic down our street. Somebody could have taken it, thank God they didn't
Supposedly my Rep said they are shipping it out today for tomorrow delivery
No notice or tickets for me. Odd. Just emailed my rep.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
No notice or tickets for me. Odd. Just emailed my rep.

I didn't hear anything until i had to notify them earlier today
I still do not have my season tickets. Someone screwed up big time on this. What the heck is going on with the 49ers Ticket Office??
I just received an email about the delay. The email from fedex should be next. I believe I will get them by Thurs. Remember peeps, you can still print your tickets. I would suggest keeping this Season Ticket Package in tact as memorabilia. Use the print/email option on your 49ers account instead.
Mine arrive today.
I just got mine. FedEx sent me email to confirm delivery. Son called to tell me he has it in his hot lil hand.

still no tickets for me? I live an hour away. Wow!
Don't have season tickets, as I live in NYC, but I did receive my tix for 49ers @ Jets on Sept. 30th. Beyond stoked!!

[ Edited by 21SandersMoss84 on Aug 8, 2012 at 11:34 AM ]

Originally posted by 49erJim:

this post
followed by the below post is just wrong

Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:
Don't have season tickets, as I live in NYC, but I did receive my tix for 49ers @ Jets on Sept. 30th. Beyond stoked!!

Originally posted by 49erJim:
Did you talk or email your rep?
Mine came yesterday. I live 2 towns away from HQ. In almost 20 years of having season tix, they've never come this late. 3 days from the first game is just ridiculous.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Mine came yesterday. I live 2 towns away from HQ. In almost 20 years of having season tix, they've never come this late. 3 days from the first game is just ridiculous.

I think the binders were done by hand..i see that holding up the process
Its the 8th and i still have not received my tickets nor have I got the confirmation from fed ex yet. Whats the problem? game time is two days away. I know you can print them online and thats fine. I guest Im just hyped up about the season.
Share 49ersWebzone