LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 213 users in the forums

Has anyone received their season tickets for 2012 yet?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JD81:
I still haven't even gotten my E-mail saying my tix are on the way...wtf

Same here!
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Originally posted by buddarifik:
Love the embossed finished. I may just save my tickets and print them online. Too nice for me to use. Would love to frame them after the our 6th Superbowl this year.

Same here. I'm keeping the whole set put away for my collection, gonna print all my tickets this year
Thanks for sharing guys. If I were you I would take lots of pictures and keep them forever or like you guys said print your tickets and keep those. They are too nice (even the ones from the year with sing on them (thanks for sharing stoney)) to use. P.S. What happens when you use them... do they take the whole ticket or rip off a piece or what?
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Thanks for sharing guys. If I were you I would take lots of pictures and keep them forever or like you guys said print your tickets and keep those. They are too nice (even the ones from the year with sing on them (thanks for sharing stoney)) to use. P.S. What happens when you use them... do they take the whole ticket or rip off a piece or what?

All they do is scan the bar code. You keep the ticket and no ripping involved
Originally posted by fedogg:

Ok, thanks... would be still cool to keep them all intact though. They probably get pretty beat up throughout a game just from being in your pocket/jacket or whatever.

Ok, thanks... would be still cool to keep them all intact though. They probably get pretty beat up throughout a game just from being in your pocket/jacket or whatever.

Do you have your season ticket lanyard from the 2010 season?
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

That lanyard will not hold that whole page
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Really? Your lanyard doesn't hold an 8.5" x 11"

Take the ticket off when you go to the game put it in your lanyard and piece it back to together when you frame it. Championship
this season is gonna b off thuh hook.

Really? Your lanyard doesn't hold an 8.5" x 11"

Take the ticket off when you go to the game put it in your lanyard and piece it back to together when you frame it. Championship

C'mon he doesn't want to separate the tickets from the page

Not sure if you are talking about me but I don't even have season tickets. I am in Wisconsin. I just wanted to see what they looked like. If I had them I would at least take pictures and save them but I'd prefer to keep them. I wouldn't see the point of just throwing them away but I guess some people have been to so many games the tickets aren't as meaningful.

Not sure if you are talking about me but I don't even have season tickets. I am in Wisconsin. I just wanted to see what they looked like. If I had them I would at least take pictures and save them but I'd prefer to keep them. I wouldn't see the point of just throwing them away but I guess some people have been to so many games the tickets aren't as meaningful.

I thought you did, I keep the cool looking tix intact... Going to keep one set intact this year... Just In case we get 6
Someone asked about parking passes. I am wondering too. This is the first year I have had them. Are they mailed separately?
Out for delivery! Woooooo
Sweet! Got mine yesterday, what an awesome keep sake. Way to go Jed or whoever made the decision to make the ticket package.
Share 49ersWebzone