There are 55 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Has anyone received their season tickets for 2012 yet?

"Smells like team spirit"

Who wrote that, Kirk Cobain?
Originally posted by 3rdand3:
Here's a picture of what the tix look like this year. These two are particularly bad ass.

are they the same for UR seats?
Originally posted by 99problems:
Here's a picture of what the tix look like this year. These two are particularly bad ass.

no, UR tix are on napkins
Love the embossed finished. I may just save my tickets and print them online. Too nice for me to use. Would love to frame them after the our 6th Superbowl this year.
[ Edited by buddarifik on Aug 2, 2012 at 10:23 AM ]
Originally posted by cwilson830:
I just received mine. It's a black binder that says "2012 Playbook." Easily, the best presentation for seasons tickets in 20 years.

What was in the binder? Other than the tix of course.

A love letter from Jimmy H. A "Fan Handbook," which basically says "don't act like Raiders' fans." And a mysterious "scrapbook" section, presumably for detailing how many time Aldon puts Sammy Bradford on his arse in Weeks 10 and 13.

The players featured on each ticket are embossed (nice touch). And thankfully, Crabtree doesn't make an appearance.

And a DVD that appears to contain the NFL Films' editorial of the Saints game.

Sweet I can't wait...
Originally posted by buddarifik:
Love the embossed finished. I may just save my tickets and print them online. Too nice for me to use. Would love to frame them after the our 6th Superbowl this year.

Great idea, thanks....!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Still waiting for pics of the tickets guys. Would really love to see what they look like. I remember a fan did it a few years back and some of us that are across country looked at them like a dream. Was really cool to see...

I just found this in my tinypic acct:

f**king sing in the middle.

Well...we did finish what we started that season. Sing was removed.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 99problems:

no, UR tix are on napkins

better than the used urinal cakes they stamped your info on last time
Tickets are here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man, got my tickets in the mail from razor gator for the Lions game. Only thing is the tickets at the top say Game 3...razor gator says they only sell legit tickets but the game is week 2. Hope it's just a typo and I didn't get screwed, has anyone else seen that with their tickets?
  • JD81
  • Veteran
I still haven't even gotten my E-mail saying my tix are on the way...wtf
Originally posted by 9rFan84:
Man, got my tickets in the mail from razor gator for the Lions game. Only thing is the tickets at the top say Game 3...razor gator says they only sell legit tickets but the game is week 2. Hope it's just a typo and I didn't get screwed, has anyone else seen that with their tickets?

Home game 3 your tickets are ok
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by 9rFan84:

Home game 3 your tickets are ok

Ah, gotcha! Thanks man. So excited for the season
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Tickets are here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice, man. Mine are still in Texas.
I'm keeping this binder for life
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home