Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by NONAME:
Package weight is 4lbs?
Mine is only 3, hmmmmm.
Do they usually include a gift? I've heard they have done that before?
There are 645 users in the forums
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by NONAME:
Package weight is 4lbs?
Mine is only 3, hmmmmm.
Originally posted by NONAME:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by NONAME:
Package weight is 4lbs?
Mine is only 3, hmmmmm.
Do they usually include a gift? I've heard they have done that before?
Originally posted by SportsFan:Haven't gotten any confirmation yet..what the f**k. ..
Originally posted by NONAME:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by NONAME:
Package weight is 4lbs?
Mine is only 3, hmmmmm.
Do they usually include a gift? I've heard they have done that before?
Originally posted by 9erReign:
I would think they do this year since the email says "Email us about your season ticket box opening experience" and "Share your experience via twitter by using hashtag #49ersTix2012"
Why would you email them if it was just some tickets in an envelope?
Now I can't wait.
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:Weird I think, the shipment origin for my tickets was Fort Smith, AR.
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:Weird I think, the shipment origin for my tickets was Fort Smith, AR.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Haven't gotten any confirmation yet..what the f**k. ..
Originally posted by ninertico:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Haven't gotten any confirmation yet..what the f**k. ..
Right? Me too!
Originally posted by SportsFan:Originally posted by ninertico:Originally posted by SportsFan:Haven't gotten any confirmation yet..what the f**k. ..
Right? Me too!
s**t starts in just over a week. WTF