There are 54 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Has anyone received their season tickets for 2012 yet?

Seems like we have gotten our tickets by now in the past before. Anyone got theirs yet?
  • NONAME
  • Veteran
Got this email a few days ago

2012 Season Ticket Delivery
With the season just a few weeks away, it is time to update you on the status of your season tickets. Ticket packages will be shipped via FedEx during the last week of July and continue through the beginning of August. You will receive a separate confirmation email once tickets have shipped that will include your FedEx tracking number so you may track the status of your tickets while en route.
Originally posted by NONAME:

Quote:
With the season just a few weeks away, it is time to update you on the status of your season tickets. Ticket packages will be shipped via FedEx during the last week of July and continue through the beginning of August. You will receive a separate confirmation email once tickets have shipped that will include your FedEx tracking number so you may track the status of your tickets while en route.

This

Thanks!
wonder what neat gift we will get this year. maybe 1 eye black. or some nail covers that say SF on them.
Can someone please take pictures and post them for those of us that can't get season tickets. It would be much appreciated. Thank you.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jul 23, 2012 at 8:58 AM ]
  • NONAME
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Can someone please take pictures and post them for those of us that can't get season tickets. It would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Will do
I'm going to be like this when the tix come in

[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jul 24, 2012 at 11:42 AM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I'm going to be like this when the tix come in

lol. I say this almost every day when the mail comes.
Technically this is the last week of July...
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:

Thanks!
  • NONAME
  • Veteran
Just got my tracking number! Mine will be arriving tomorrow or Thursday
  • NONAME
  • Veteran
Package weight is 4lbs?
Package weight is 4lbs?

Damn ! maybe it's one of willies booby traps
Package weight is 4lbs?

Mine is only 3, hmmmmm.
Haven't gotten any confirmation yet..what the f**k. ..