There are 85 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012 TRAINING CAMP THREAD

I want some vid with guys coming into the facility. See who's outta shape. My bet's Anthony Dixon.
Originally posted by JD81:
WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

OUR ROAD TO THE SUPERBOWL STARTS NOW.

this
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
I want some vid with guys coming into the facility. See who's outta shape. My bet's Anthony Dixon.

Dixon better not be out of shape...in my opinion he is fighting for a roster spot.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

LMAO hopefully he doesn't trip on the way in
A couple guys I want to see:

Perrish Cox and Tramaine Brock - Who will be the #4 CB? Can these guys show enough promise to not draft a CB next year?

Tukuafa, Dobbs and Ian Williams - Are these guys good enough to not have to worry about drafting backups next year? If Sopoaga/RJF doesn't resign can Williams be a reliable backup? Could he even start if both bolted after next year?

Will Kilgore be good enough to backup Goodwin and potentially take over as starting C next year? Will he even push Boone at RG? Will Slowey or Beeler have anything to say about the backup C job?

Mainly Spillman but Robinson as well. Can Spillman show enough promise to potentially consider not drafting a FS if Goldson leaves next year? Who's the backup SS? Spillman, Colin Jones? Do we have to draft one next year?

3rd TE - Byham, Reuland, Celek or maybe we only keep 2 TEs

Cam Johnson - Can this guy play well enough that he could potentially push Haralson out next year or the year after when Haralson is a FA. Will we have to draft another OLB next year?
Is the first game going to be televised (NFL network, fox) live outside of the bay area?
Wonder when D. Gold will show up?
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Jul 21, 2012 at 11:39 AM ]
Originally posted by corona55569:
Is the first game going to be televised (NFL network, fox) live outside of the bay area?

Don't think so but the 3rd one at Broncos will be nationally televised on August 26 at 3pm CT on Fox

http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2012/PRE1

The ones with an NFLN logo are live on NFLN... some are live on ESPN, CBS, NBC and Fox

I believe the 49ers only live game shown outside the bay area will be the Broncos game. Just have to wait for the reply on NFLN for the others. Otherwise, find a stream online when the game is playing or NFL Game Rewind you can watch all the pre season games live and rewatch them whenever you want later for 19.99.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jul 21, 2012 at 11:57 AM ]
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
cant wait to see how our WRs look, RBs, boone vs killgore and aldon as an every down player. preseason needs to get here already cuz were not gonna hear s**t about this team if harbaugh has anything to do with it lol

I think that is the best thing for this team lol. I would not be surprised if we played the most vanilla football in preseason (especially against the Vikings).
vanilla is singletary's favorite flavor, he's gonna shed a tear when he sees us play his game lol
Originally posted by Gore_21:
A couple guys I want to see:

Perrish Cox and Tramaine Brock - Who will be the #4 CB? Can these guys show enough promise to not draft a CB next year?

Tukuafa, Dobbs and Ian Williams - Are these guys good enough to not have to worry about drafting backups next year? If Sopoaga/RJF doesn't resign can Williams be a reliable backup? Could he even start if both bolted after next year?

Will Kilgore be good enough to backup Goodwin and potentially take over as starting C next year? Will he even push Boone at RG? Will Slowey or Beeler have anything to say about the backup C job?

Mainly Spillman but Robinson as well. Can Spillman show enough promise to potentially consider not drafting a FS if Goldson leaves next year? Who's the backup SS? Spillman, Colin Jones? Do we have to draft one next year?

3rd TE - Byham, Reuland, Celek or maybe we only keep 2 TEs

Cam Johnson - Can this guy play well enough that he could potentially push Haralson out next year or the year after when Haralson is a FA. Will we have to draft another OLB next year?

All good one to watch for. I think Cox is a very good pickup. Seems to have the talent. Some legal issues he has to work through, but if he can overcome that ...

I just what to see those guys progress as backups. Not buying into the 'playing offense' hype on them at OTAs

Time to have a good look at Kilgore. Occasionally saw him on the sideline in civilian clothes was about it.

I think Spillman should have the backup duty just because he's been here longer. Like Robinson and wan to see how he will do.

Will be a good battle for that back up TE spot...

Cam Johnson same as Robinson...just want to see his speed and tackling and such.
I was all excited about camp but now there's no news.

:-(
i cant wait till preseason
nvm
[ Edited by 49ersalldaway126 on Jul 21, 2012 at 1:53 PM ]
^Might want to edit that and check the 1st page. Jiksjuicy already put that up on page 2 and the OP added it to the 1st post. You must have not scrolled all the way down. Good looking out though.
It's ALL about football and the Niners...the other sports are just fillers to get us back to football season. It can't get here soon enough if you ask me!