LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 210 users in the forums

49ers ! Saints ! The catch 3 ! Set your VCR s DVR s and DVD recorders !

Shop Find 49ers gear online
does anyone have the link for the whole game???
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Still have it on my dvr from the playoffs. It's a definite keeper!

+1

Plus another
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Watching this makes me more excited for football
I love all the cheap s**t that the Saints do after each play
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Love it when Justin Smith bull rushes Jermon Bushrod into Drew Brees then drags them both down. Justin Smith is an absolute beast!!!

I was watching the game with my uncle, who is a diehard Raider fan. He could not stop talking about Justin Smith after the game. "Hey you know, im a diehard Raider fan... But you guys got an awesome team and Justin Smith is a damn BEAST."

He also messed me up at the end of the game. "There's no way the Niners are coming back... Oh... Damn... Okay NOW there's no way" Just about wanted to kill him
lol ah man that musta been annoying. Id rather watch the games alone then people who hate on the niners during the game.

COWBOY
Had stuff to do

watched replay till the end

That game gets me pumped up.
I didn't realize that the pass Brees threw to Graham for that late lead was VERY dangerous . Whitner could've had that if he would've committed and saw that play coming.

That A Smith bootleg was money. Frank Gore showed up...all round great day for the team.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Had stuff to do

watched replay till the end

That game gets me pumped up.
I didn't realize that the pass Brees threw to Graham for that late lead was VERY dangerous . Whitner could've had that if he would've committed and saw that play coming.

That A Smith bootleg was money. Frank Gore showed up...all round great day for the team.

Brees threw it behind Graham as he was facing and moving to the right. Look like an intentional back shoulder pass because Graham made a really good catch, but it was actually a pass that was off.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
The following link is the full game via you

tube minus commercials
In the middle of watching the DVR recording of this game. I'm speechless. I know its not the most important game the Niners ever played, but for me, its the greatest game I've every witnessed. So many epic moments.

P.Thomas getting blown up

Justin Smith crushing Bushrod and dropping Brees

Post from Alex to Davisd

Aldon may end up being one the greatest of all time. He harassed Brees all day. Sacked him for a serious loss on 3rd and long, with tremendous effort.

Atcually, even the TDs and long pass to Davis were epic.

Best.Game.Ever. (IMHO)
They kept showing Akers on the sideline getting ready to make a kick. Best field goal kicker in the game. But we kept him on the sideline for the rest of the game.

How about he Saints congratulating each other on the sideline with 1:37 left One of the worst moment of watching the Niners through the years.

The last TD to VD was perfect. Every thing about that catch and throw was perfect. The blocking, the timing, the throw, the catch. Absolutely perfect. A beauty.

Or just buy it on itunes for 2.99...
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
They kept showing Akers on the sideline getting ready to make a kick. Best field goal kicker in the game. But we kept him on the sideline for the rest of the game.

How about he Saints congratulating each other on the sideline with 1:37 left One of the worst moment of watching the Niners through the years.

The last TD to VD was perfect. Every thing about that catch and throw was perfect. The blocking, the timing, the throw, the catch. Absolutely perfect. A beauty.

The pass to VD two plays before was also right on the money. Smith (and the playcalling) was on another level in those last two drives in that game.
Originally posted by redrazer45:
Nfl network to air the 49ers/ saints game at Sat 7/21/12 at 12:00 noon eastern time ! Just thought someone on this site might want to Know ? .....kidding We all want to see that ^%$#&^%$ AGAIN ! ! ! Your welcome

You tryin to steal my screen name?
Originally posted by Niners99:
Or just buy it on itunes for 2.99...

Lol. I never knew it was there. I'm downloading the crap outta that.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by susweel:
I dvr'd the game when it happened because I was busy being there.

This!

AH YEAH we were at the years best game boys
Share 49ersWebzone