There are 194 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers ! Saints ! The catch 3 ! Set your VCR s DVR s and DVD recorders !

Nfl network to air the 49ers/ saints game at Sat 7/21/12 at 12:00 noon eastern time ! Just thought someone on this site might want to Know ? .....kidding We all want to see that ^%$#&^%$ AGAIN ! ! ! Your welcome
[ Edited by redrazer45 on Jul 20, 2012 at 5:10 PM ]
I downloaded the whole game in HD months ago. Watch that thing all the time.
I dvr'd the game when it happened because I was busy being there.
Originally posted by susweel:
I dvr'd the game when it happened because I was busy being there.

This!
Love it when Justin Smith bull rushes Jermon Bushrod into Drew Brees then drags them both down. Justin Smith is an absolute beast!!!
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Gonna watch
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Love it when Justin Smith bull rushes Jermon Bushrod into Drew Brees then drags them both down. Justin Smith is an absolute beast!!!

For me, that moment will go down in Niner Lore. I've never seen a more dominate play in all my years watching football.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
I downloaded the whole game in HD months ago. Watch that thing all the time.

PM the link?
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

For me, that moment will go down in Niner Lore. I've never seen a more dominate play in all my years watching football.

Our section went nuts when we saw it, we were in the south endzone where it happened, my jaw just dropped lol
jm xcgay im so gay i kike o
Still have it on my dvr from the playoffs. It's a definite keeper!
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Still have it on my dvr from the playoffs. It's a definite keeper!

+1
watching it would be great.

but nothing will beat knowing that it was the Saints that would come to the Bay and play the 49ers and the build up of that week into the game and the days after it.

What a moment.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran

I was watching the game with my uncle, who is a diehard Raider fan. He could not stop talking about Justin Smith after the game. "Hey you know, im a diehard Raider fan... But you guys got an awesome team and Justin Smith is a damn BEAST."

He also messed me up at the end of the game. "There's no way the Niners are coming back... Oh... Damn... Okay NOW there's no way" Just about wanted to kill him