There are 223 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Wk 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by kingairta:
My god people. Such hate and discontent. If I saw a "niner" fan booing a current player because he steps onto the field for a specific play I'd punch em in the mouth. I can see booing if the player botched the play but just for lining up?

I guess every loss needs a scapegoat. But people GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!

Glad you didnt got to the first preseason game last year...Stadium booed Alex running through the Helmet
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Whos gotta work tonight? I have to work tonight

(p.s. anybody know where I can listen to the game on my phone for free? I'm not from Cali or I'd listen to the radio)
Radio: The Bone 107.7 - KNBR 680/1050 AM ----- I know you're prolly from outta state, but if you go to either of those stations' websites, you can stream the live broadcast audio online
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Preseason starts, first game of the year niner fans!

Please, post all the game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it. All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.

If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat:http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

INFO: 6:00 PM

Where San Francisco, CA

When: Friday, August 10, 2012

And this time, we will get you Favre!!! That's right! No more last second b******t, no more cheap plays where your wide receiver falls down, is touched, but gets up and runs it in! No more! No more jet-flying, limousine riding, kiss-stealing, smooth talking, ah schucks b******t! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Wait, he is retired?
  • Jiks
Originally posted by fropwns:
And this time, we will get you Favre!!! That's right! No more last second b******t, no more cheap plays where your wide receiver falls down, is touched, but gets up and runs it in! No more! No more jet-flying, limousine riding, kiss-stealing, smooth talking, ah schucks b******t! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Wait, he is retired?

Probably not, but Mark Roman is so we'll be alright.
Originally posted by fropwns:

Wait, he is retired?

yeah he is retired....I mean, what should he do?

Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by martysofresh:
would you prefer that KW return punts when it matters? or do it when the game doesnt matter? Honestly, if youre gonna boo him, dont even bother calling yourself fans. Like seriously, get over yourselves. Practice makes perfect.

I dont ever want to see him return a punt in a 49ers uniform when its not pre season
I hope he gets boo'd badly. he only deserves it

Do yourself a favor and get over it.
[ Edited by Paul_Hofer on Aug 10, 2012 at 9:34 AM ]
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Favre fumbled on that play and they didn't call it.
I friggin love it my children are all running around the house yelling... who's got it better than us.... haha can't wait almost time. Go niners
[ Edited by bluecoller49ninerfan on Aug 10, 2012 at 9:36 AM ]
Looking forward to the start of our next Super Bowl run tonight. Here is my simple wish list for the Vikings game:

- NO major injuries; don't want a Ryan Matthews broken clavicle happening or even a Mike Vick hitting his hand on a helment situation
- See good backup QB play; Would be really happy to see Kaep take a step up as a passer, not just a runner.
- See our new speed merchant rookies Jenkins and James perform well

Go Niners!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by martysofresh:
would you prefer that KW return punts when it matters? or do it when the game doesnt matter? Honestly, if youre gonna boo him, dont even bother calling yourself fans. Like seriously, get over yourselves. Practice makes perfect.

I dont ever want to see him return a punt in a 49ers uniform when its not pre season
I hope he gets boo'd badly. he only deserves it

Do yourself a favor and get over
for gods sake. Paul is right.i am happy he is going to return punts at home. whenyou fall down, you get back up. He did not fade away, he worked hard, busted his butt in the off season and he deserves the right to be in the mix to play for this team. i am pretty sure the people who boo will be a very very small minority cuz i think most true fans get it. for those who can not get over some mistakes in a game that was sixth months ago and means nothing now,, they can not be reasoned with. besides if you boo williams for mistakes in that game, you boo the coaches for bad coaching, you boo justin smith for missing a block, you boo gore for taking him self out in a key time, you boo dixon for not getting a first down, you boo the whole offense and yes you boo goldsen who blew at least one pick. plenty of blame to go around. selective booing and outrage directed towards kyle williams is childish

Wow, Gameday is here!!!!!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Wow, Gameday is here!!!!!
all vikings fans have head lice
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, NIners, go!
  • dj43
The most compelling story is whether or not Randy Moss has anything left. If he does, even at 75% of his former glory, the offense will be dramatically improved. Though we may not see a lot of him tonight, I hope to see enough to learn the answer.

Secondarily, the RG situation will be my major focus. If Boone or Davis can solve that problem, the season will be better for everyone.

It goes without saying that nothing else is as important as these two areas. We certainly will not see a complete answer tonight but we should see some direction, one way or the other.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Its gameday dudes!!

Share 49ersWebzone