There are 157 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

lay off kyle willims

He has this year to make it right. I don't hate Roger Craig for costing us the threepeat, so I gotta give KW a chance to redeem himself.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
He has this year to make it right. I don't hate Roger Craig for costing us the threepeat, so I gotta give KW a chance to redeem himself.

And Kyle only cost a one peat so no biggy...lol
catch the ball and kneel it instead of trying to be a hero!
Lay off willims
over it

...but he better never pull any s**t like that again
[ Edited by eamjr10 on Jul 12, 2012 at 6:23 AM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
haha "hard on him"

America has gone sissy. In the 80' he woulda been cut. Now its, "poor guy!"

For me it has nothing to do with poor guy or anything close to that.

ALL that matters is, can he help this team this season and in the future, and I think he can. He's a quick, shifty slot reciever, not afraid to go up the middle and take a hit to make a play, is working his tail off [by all accounts]. he will also be super motivated this year to prove all the doubters wrong. if i turns out he cant help this team, then you try and trade him or cut him. simple as that. what happened last year has NO bearing on his status with the team. end of story.
Since this thread is repeating itself, I'm gonna repeat myself

I can not get over Kyle Buckner because it is all about timing. It's one thing to get dumped, you can get over it. But if you get left at the altar it's a COMPLETELY different story, I'd never want to see that b***h again.

NO COMPARISON to Craig. #1, in 1990, the ball was punched out of Craig's hands so you got to give NY credit for that. But that knee? I can't stop picturing it hitting him and then him just standing there with a stupid look on his face. Besides Craig was already WELL established. This guy is still in his probationary period IMO