LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 287 users in the forums

lay off kyle willims

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Everyone assumes we would have won the super bowl. Move on, well I honestly dont give a s**t what you guys do. As long as our team moves on and gets ready for a new year. We our young we should have more shots, can't wait for this year!!!
It's pretty sad how many people invest their emotions into a game. I am on 49erswebzone 24/7, and love the niners with all my heart. But it was a f**king MISTAKE. get over it
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
It's pretty sad how many people invest their emotions into a game. I am on 49erswebzone 24/7, and love the niners with all my heart. But it was a f**king MISTAKE. get over it

How about you get over the fact some of us can't get over it?
[ Edited by Chief on Jul 11, 2012 at 10:24 PM ]
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Chief:
U FIRST
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mike:
Originally posted by Chief:
U FIRST

Never!

You
  • darum
  • Veteran
i am surprised by how very little backlash JH gets for having no plan B for punt returns. Williams obviously wasnt ready, the team as a whole should have been better prepared for an injury situation like that.

How can you say you love a team with all of your heart and then say its sad to invest your emotions into a game?
i hope he stays on our team winning superbowls for the next 5 years

I can't. I love the niners with all my heart and KW shattered it into a millions little pieces.
Joe staley should have been returning those punts, bad coaching

Originally posted by Snider8706:

You be trippn....we all know soap is the better pr
smh
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Originally posted by Snider8706:

You be trippn....we all know soap is the better pr
smh

Staley has that elusiveness
Originally posted by DirtyP:

How can you say you love a team with all of your heart and then say its sad to invest your emotions into a game?

i guess what i meant is. invest emotion, but don't invest HATE. This guy is a San Francisco 49er who has had no problems off the field and was playing decent football before those 2 mistakes (which he was placed in a position to do because of Ginn's injury). It's just sad to see grown men have so much hate 6 months after something happened.
I don't know then our taxes gotta pay his unemployment. I say put him to work cleaning the lockers and toilets.
Share 49ersWebzone