LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 330 users in the forums

lay off kyle willims

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hey i wanted to kill kyle Williams much as any one of you guys but back off yea he cost us another lombardi trophy but at the end of the day he was some what productive and currently looking damn good if you think he gets cut your tripping he wont be top 3 but he will see significant playing time this year he's fast quick and explosive so unless he bomb in camp next week he's safe
Really? A new thread was necessary?
Agreed. he needs to get laid off.
willims nd gire
well well well what a very interesting thread. youre new..... wont bash
f**k Kyle Williams. He's a dumb ass.
Yeah guys he was somewhat productive and looks great in training camp. Back off.

People have a right to be hard on him. It is what it is.
Originally posted by NickSh49:

People have a right to be hard on him. It is what it is.

haha "hard on him"

America has gone sissy. In the 80' he woulda been cut. Now its, "poor guy!"
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
f**k Kyle Williams. He's a dumb ass.

This

What are you his father? Is that you Kenny Williams?
WAIT! Maybe he means "Lay-Off" Kyle Williams, like let him go but allow him to collect EI?
Fell in love with the Niners in the early 50's. I can count on one hand how many Championships we've won during that span. For this fan to give him a mulligan he'd have to become an all-pro and then some. The shots don't come around too often and to gift wrap it away is such a waste. For all you younger fans keep this in mind I still shake my head when I think of the 1957 playoff game with the Lions and our first shot at a Championship. The pain lingers on.
Originally posted by HoneyBadger49er:
WAIT! Maybe he means "Lay-Off" Kyle Williams, like let him go but allow him to collect EI?

see post #3
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
willims nd gire

Lol Kale Willims
Share 49ersWebzone