LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 380 users in the forums

Potential Harbaugh head game tactics this season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We have a few storylines this season where current 49ers face former teammates/division foes:

1. Moss vs. Vikings
2. Moss vs. Jets (Revis)
3. Moss vs. Bills
4. Whitner vs. Bills
5. Manningham & Jacobs vs. Giants
6. Moss vs. Dolphins
7. Moss vs. Patriots

The big ones to me are 1,5, and 7.

Do you think in those games he will have extra motivation for those specific players to do more than usual? I can only imagine Moss would love to show up the Patriots quite a bit, and that Jacobs & Manningham want to show the Giants that they are missing out.

I predict that these guys will have some of their best games this season against their former team(s).

Anyone?
[ Edited by JTsBiggestFan on Jul 11, 2012 at 3:14 PM ]
Why is Moss vs. Bills and Moss vs. Dolphins significant?
[ Edited by gunslinger8 on Jul 11, 2012 at 6:25 PM ]
so really it's just Moss vs. everyone else.
Who cares about facing former division opponents?

How about Smith vs Rodgers
Saints vs Niners rematch
Giants vs Niners rematch
those are way more headline worthy than Moss vs Bills or Dolphins
Originally posted by genus49:
Who cares about facing former division opponents?

How about Smith vs Rodgers
Saints vs Niners rematch
Giants vs Niners rematch
those are way more headline worthy than Moss vs Bills or Dolphins
definitely. the ex player usually beats his old team most of the time from what ive seen unless he just goes to a s**t team but i think the smith rodgers matchup, in an equal playing field for once will be the best matchup of the year, i just wish the nfl put it towards the middle of the year so both teams are firing on all cylinders when they play
smith vs rodgers. really
i just want him to CRUSH....

GB, DET, SEA (2x), NYG, NE (and DAL in the playoffs)

/thread
Is this a harbaugh thread or moss
  • EdEs
  • Veteran
even if gire
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

/thread

Im with you!!! That would be awesome! If that happened, everyone in the league, including the East Coast Media would be s**ting their pants.

Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

/thread

Im with you!!! That would be awesome! If that happened, everyone in the league, including the East Coast Media would be s**ting their pants.

oh yeah, & the J-E-T-S
whats your deal?
This will be the most talked about matchup pre bye week guaranteed.

Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
definitely. the ex player usually beats his old team most of the time from what ive seen unless he just goes to a s**t team but i think the smith rodgers matchup, in an equal playing field for once will be the best matchup of the year, i just wish the nfl put it towards the middle of the year so both teams are firing on all cylinders when they play

What will the biased media say if Alex actually put up more yards and TD's than Rodgers in that game? Probably call it a fluke or something. That would make my day if it happened though. The media can't get off Rodgers nuts long enough to take a breath.
Originally posted by NinerGod:
so really it's just Moss vs. everyone else.

Why don't you have some fun dudeman..instead of projecting like, the most infamous Aho-lol orang?; I'm more f**kin cool than you, crew. Ya know? See you in the main lot E pole, broman-dudeman..(!)
Share 49ersWebzone