There are 60 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

saleem rasheed thread

so i for one was a little happy to read this article about this boob being arrested. i remember he wouldn't drink water during TC cause of religious reassons and cramped out. i can't believe that turd lasted 4 years w us. he didnt do s**t in all his time here. what a crappy player and even crapier person.
Best linebacker ever
Really in todays NFL with all the crap that goes on, you hates man who stuck with his religion even though his bosses and coworkers were pushing him not too.
What's the point of bringing this up ?
this is one of the worst threads i have ever read. that is saying a lot
I love this country but the fact that a guy who was in the NFL less than 5 years ago can somehow be approved for food stamps is pathetic.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
this is one of the worst threads i have ever read. that is saying a lot

lol
Glad to see he was arrested? Happy to read about it you say? Thats pretty pathetic.
Originally posted by genus49:
I love this country but the fact that a guy who was in the NFL less than 5 years ago can somehow be approved for food stamps is pathetic.

Would you rather there not be food stamps available? People will find a way to take advantage of any system set in place. I think the fact that a guy who maybe can afford food can get food stamps is a better drawback than 1000 people starving to death or turning into criminals because they don't have access to food. Starvation is a serious problem in America if you don't already know.
Rasheed had speed

And

Rumph had strumph

God that 2002 draft :(
Originally posted by ninersush:
so i for one was a little happy to read this article about this boob being arrested. i remember he wouldn't drink water during TC cause of religious reassons and cramped out. i can't believe that turd lasted 4 years w us. he didnt do s**t in all his time here. what a crappy player and even crapier person.

Ben? is that you? looooooooong time buddy.
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Really in todays NFL with all the crap that goes on, you hates man who stuck with his religion even though his bosses and coworkers were pushing him not too.

Yeah, that same religion that somehow didn't prevent him from sexing up young girls...He's one of those guys who wants to show off and show just how MUCH he struggles and gives up for his religion, how pious he is, but its a b******t front, those types are usually the most full of crap.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Jul 11, 2012 at 4:21 PM ]