LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 302 users in the forums

Niners will start the season 0-2 best case scenario 1-1 (ARTICLE)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If the ny "football" giants can do it so can we. Go niners!
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I'm not 100% sure about GB, but Gym Shorts is going to eat his own s**t.

I can't see the Niners losing a game at home all year. I do however see us losing 3-4 games on the road though.

this
49ers start 2 and 0 baby.....................

Go Niners!
The first game is more meaningful to the Packers than the Niners. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Harbaugh takes the team into Lambeau and comes out with a W.
Pfft , please... 19 & 0!! I'm calling it now ! If this offends you...so be it.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
2-0 I can feel it in my loins
Harbaugh and Co. will put the rest of the NFL on notice by b*itch-slapping the Fudge Packers in their own backyard. Book it.
what if we went 0-0-2??!!!
While I don't think it's right, I don't think that's an absurd suggestion.

The unknowns that we capitalized upon last year are now gone and have been ripped to shreds on film. Eventually, somebody is going to find a tonic for our D, and when that happens we're going to be in a heap of trouble. Sure, our offense has improved, but I doubt anyone really thinks it can prevail in a toe-to-toe shootout with the Packers or Lions. I'm eager to see what our pass rush looks like this year, because I think we're going to see a lot of plays designed to exploit our safeties' eagerness to make heavy contact. Our safeties will be eager to reestablish last year's rules, and likely to over-commit in the early games while attempting to do that.

No, I'm not suggesting gloom and doom. Those are two very tough, very fast teams. I'd say 1-1 is a victory.
If we win at Green Bay, it's going to be because our offense has improved, not because our defense creates endless turnovers like they did against the Saints.
Our defense should certainly be better, but we can't expect +6 turnovers every time we play a high powered offense.

Originally posted by susweel:
Anything is possible.

Alex Smith could win the Super Bowl.....
Originally posted by toeshawn:
2-0 I can feel it in my loins

I can feel me in your loins
The Niners are gonna go 3-0 in the first 2 games.
Originally posted by SAVAGE49er:
Pfft , please... 19 & 0!! I'm calling it now ! If this offends you...so be it.

20-0.

When the NFC pro bowl team is all Niners, it counts.
If we start 0-2 , we will finish the year 14-2.

YUPP
Share 49ersWebzone