LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

Niners will start the season 0-2 best case scenario 1-1 (ARTICLE)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82a730ac/article/dallas-cowboys-win-the-nfc-east-and-other-predictions

I personally think its BS. thoughts?
Meh... really don't think so. I can see us losing @ GB, but I don't think the Lions will put up as good a fight as they did last season vs our Niners.

I still think we have a fair shot at going 2-0... worst-case 1-1.
Adam Rank is known for being... well... special.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Anything is possible.
Originally posted by susweel:
Anything is possible.

yep, all three possibilities (0-2, 1-1, or 2-0) seem feasible. I conveniently omitted possibilities that included ties. Going on a limb and saying we won't have a tie in the first two games.

2-0: Everyone will be high on the Niners', including East Coast Media
1-1: Expected start, face 2 playoff teams. Lose at Lambeau, win at home.
0-2: The bandwagoners start jumping ship, still doesn't really matter, but not a good sign.

I personally think we lose at Lambeau and win at home vs. Detroit.
Niners starting the season 2-0.
Originally posted by WINiner:
Niners starting the season 2-0.

This and f**k that guy
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by susweel:
Anything is possible.

yep, all three possibilities (0-2, 1-1, or 2-0) seem feasible. I conveniently omitted possibilities that included ties. Going on a limb and saying we won't have a tie in the first two games.

2-0: Everyone will be high on the Niners', including East Coast Media
1-1: Expected start, face 2 playoff teams. Lose at Lambeau, win at home.
0-2: The bandwagoners start jumping ship, still doesn't really matter, but not a good sign.

I personally think we lose at Lambeau and win at home vs. Detroit.

Thats my opinion also, I would LOVE to win at Lambeau but that gonna be difficult going up against that high powered offense.
this guy is full of s**t. the packers have no D and no running game. our D is awesome at taking away a teams best thing and making them one dimensional, even less than one dimensional sometimes lol. our offense was good enough last year to move on the packers and this year itll be even better. last year we beat detroit when we were supposed to lose and we added a ton more talent this year to do the same thing. 2-0. f**k this dadgum clown
I think we whip the packers. If They are as soft as they were last season i think we could blow them out.

I remember when predictions like this one were all we had...now, this guy can go f**k himself.

I have no doubt Harbaugh is working harder and smarter than every coach in the league. It doesnt matter what obstacle stand in our way, we're going to come out on top.
  • cgida
  • Veteran
If we only win the GB game this year I will be one happy camper. My wife is from Oshkosh and has been harrassing me since we got married 14 years ago because we can't beat them. I want them to put a hurting on Aaron and just crush them with points.
"The 49ers have added a lot of ageing talent."

Sorry, but this is just bull. Niners have a lot of young talent and added Moss for a bit of seasoning. Not sure if the rest of the "ageing" signings will even be on the roster come game 1. It's the core of last year's team who is going to show the rest of the NFC the way.
Originally posted by cgida:
If we only win the GB game this year I will be one happy camper. My wife is from Oshkosh and has been harrassing me since we got married 14 years ago because we can't beat them. I want them to put a hurting on Aaron and just crush them with points.

i hope we win a lot more than that game but i dont think GB will be that much of a challenge like everyone is making them out to be. rodgers all they got. get in his head and scare him a little bit and i think the rest of it will take care of itself. our defense is so fast its gonna be a nightmare for him behind that crappy O-line
I'm just glad w/l records are only decided by actually playing the games instead of by all the wasted pointless words predicting it on the Internet.
Share 49ersWebzone