LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 284 users in the forums

2012 NFL SUNDAY TICKET

Shop Find 49ers gear online
im willing to pay $100 to anyone willing to help me out!! (paypal only!!)

im a huge niner fan and Im stuck on the east coast where they never show the 49ers!!!

please dont make me use 1st row
Originally posted by 49erfaithful49:

im a huge niner fan and Im stuck on the east coast where they never show the 49ers!!!

Erm... buy the ticket for $200 more?
Originally posted by 49erfaithful49:

If you don't mind waiting until the late evening to watch the game, get NFL Game Replay at NFL.com. Its $40 for the season and you can watch all the games plus go back 2 years but because of the licensing you may have to wait until after the SNF game (about 9pm pacific) to watch the game. I was able to sneak in before the SNF game a couple of times last year.
[ Edited by E-49er on Sep 7, 2012 at 8:59 AM ]
  1. if you play your cards right you can get sunday ticket for free. you have to be a current direct tv customer. you gotta call and "pretend" you are gonna cut your service because sunday ticket is too pricey(state to them that you only have direct tv cause of the ticket). let them know you are going tru a hardship. Trust me THEY DONT WANT YOU TO CANCEL so they will start throwing offers at you. i b***hed and complain and in return i got the sunday ticket for free with the red zone ($300 value) and they upgraded my box to an hd dvr. all they asked me to do was to give direct tv a 12 month commitment and if i dont i have to pay for the box full price.
Originally posted by thuglife619:
  1. if you play your cards right you can get sunday ticket for free. you have to be a current direct tv customer. you gotta call and "pretend" you are gonna cut your service because sunday ticket is too pricey(state to them that you only have direct tv cause of the ticket). let them know you are going tru a hardship. Trust me THEY DONT WANT YOU TO CANCEL so they will start throwing offers at you. i b***hed and complain and in return i got the sunday ticket for free with the red zone ($300 value) and they upgraded my box to an hd dvr. all they asked me to do was to give direct tv a 12 month commitment and if i dont i have to pay for the box full price.

I have heard this rumor, but only about the Redzone channel. DirecTV does love to keep their customers.
There are Sunday Ticket threads in both the parking lot and the arcade. The one in the PL is like 50+ pages and has a lot more info there. 49faithful49, I would post in those threads... 1 person was selling his info but had someone else interested so it might be gone. Not sure why it's still going with 2 other ones already.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/parking-lot/136758-nfl-sunday-ticket-thread/page53/
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 8, 2012 at 4:02 AM ]
i got the ticket baby!!!

GO NINERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Share 49ersWebzone