There are 208 users in the forums

2012 NFL SUNDAY TICKET

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Isn't there Nfl.com service where you can get the live games (not rewind) on your tablet? If so, and it's cheaper than $100, then I can get that mobile connection in addition to ONLY the basic Nfl ticket.

I know you guys can help me find out before I get home tonight and check

i was looking into that as well and turn out that they are showing you the 2012 season but not live,only replays.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
Isn't there Nfl.com service where you can get the live games (not rewind) on your tablet? If so, and it's cheaper than $100, then I can get that mobile connection in addition to ONLY the basic Nfl ticket.

i was looking into that as well and turn out that they are showing you the 2012 season but not live,only replays.

I know something like that is available outside the US. Just find someone with the Sunday Ticket, who also has the To-Go feature and throw them a few bucks for the log-in information. OR, if they only have the basic NFL ST, give them the $100.00 that it'll cost them to get the To-Go/Redzone Channel. It's a Win/Win. They get the RZ channel, you get the To-Go.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

I know something like that is available outside the US. Just find someone with the Sunday Ticket, who also has the To-Go feature and throw them a few bucks for the log-in information. OR, if they only have the basic NFL ST, give them the $100.00 that it'll cost them to get the To-Go/Redzone Channel. It's a Win/Win. They get the RZ channel, you get the To-Go.

that is what i'm doing.
I can't imagine NFL.com offering the NFL preseason "live" for all the games and not the upcoming regular season. It could be a new service starting this year. I just haven't seen anything being advertised about it.

I'm looking into it because it would be the ONLY way to go if you are someone who is usually busy, busy on Sundays.

I would think its the next big thing with all this mobile streaming happening
I can't imagine NFL.com offering the NFL preseason "live" for all the games and not the upcoming regular season. It could be a new service starting this year. I just haven't seen anything being advertised about it.

I'm looking into it because it would be the ONLY way to go if you are someone who is usually busy, busy on Sundays.

If they do, which is unlikely, it will be in the 200-300 range. Alone without directv ST was 344 I believe last year for both non subs and PS3 version, I can't see the money hungry NFL offering that service for 40-80 range.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

If they do, which is unlikely, it will be in the 200-300 range. Alone without directv ST was 344 I believe last year for both non subs and PS3 version, I can't see the money hungry NFL offering that service for 40-80 range.

Right. Thats what I'm thinking, but it will be a great service if it's offered. I'm thinking closer to $200 than $300 though
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

Right. Thats what I'm thinking, but it will be a great service if it's offered. I'm thinking closer to $200 than $300 though

I would hope in the 200 range, but if the online has redzone then it has to be over 200, because DirecTV customers have to pay 100 more to get RZ and To-Go. I guess it could be a add on to the feature.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

I'm willing to do this for someone of they're interested. I did so last year also.
if anyone wants to sell their streaming/online access im willing to pay $100 (via paypal)

PM if interested!!!!

please help a broke 49er fan!!
Hey so i'm using my uncles DirecTV login info for the PS3 app because he said he thought he had it. So I entered it and it took me to the redzone channel and showed the schedule for the games and stuff. The redzone channel is just showing the whole "Signup for Directv Sunday Ticket now and get blah blah blah" nonstop. Does that mean he doesn't have it, or is that just what it shows for everyone?

Originally posted by Whomeam:
Hey so i'm using my uncles DirecTV login info for the PS3 app because he said he thought he had it. So I entered it and it took me to the redzone channel and showed the schedule for the games and stuff. The redzone channel is just showing the whole "Signup for Directv Sunday Ticket now and get blah blah blah" nonstop. Does that mean he doesn't have it, or is that just what it shows for everyone?

That's what that channel shows when there are no games.
Okay cool. That's kinda weird, but i'm happy I got this s**t rollin. No more 20 minute treks every weekend!

Isn't this the second year they've had Preseason Live?
Originally posted by cwilson830:

NFL.COM will NOT be offering any kind of streaming package of regular season games.

You must go through DirecTV, buy the ticket, and then watch the games through their ap on your phone & computer.

This has to do with contracts with DirecTV. The PS3-deal is also hand-in-hand with DirecTV. DirecTV always gets their money son.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by cwilson830:

NFL.COM will NOT be offering any kind of streaming package of regular season games.

You must go through DirecTV, buy the ticket, and then watch the games through their ap on your phone & computer.

This has to do with contracts with DirecTV. The PS3-deal is also hand-in-hand with DirecTV. DirecTV always gets their money son.

Dis
Share 49ersWebzone