LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 153 users in the forums

2012 NFL SUNDAY TICKET

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 99problems:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
If anyone wants to buy my streaming off me this year, let me know. (no homo)

fixed.

so you dont get the red zone without sunday ticket? I switched to direct TV last year so it was free. i dont buy it because i have season tickets and its not worth only 8 weeks.
I have Tix too...but i love watching all the games during 9er away games

To get the RZ channel you need to get the premium sunday ticket ($299)
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
IMO, RZ is the best channel on that service. Just get it for the extra $100, then sell your log in information for the online access to recoup that cost.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
I used to buy it when playing fantasy football which was worth it at the time. Then, i joined three leagues and was burned out after a few years of playing. Plus, i spent all day in front of the tube on Sundays...i was addicted just like a crack wh**re! i ended up going to rehab and dropped it along with fantasy football.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
IMO, RZ is the best channel on that service. Just get it for the extra $100, then sell your log in information for the online access to recoup that cost.

I never thought about that. Well, i will sell my online access for 100.00 if anyone is interested
Originally posted by TruNinerFan:

I never thought about that. Well, i will sell my online access for 100.00 if anyone is interested

how do we know that once you get the money you wont change your PW
Just thought i would give you guys a heads up about the 2012 NFL sunday ticket. I called direct TV because I got a post card that said it would be 299.94. Every commercial on TV is advertising for 199.00. If you want the red zone channel and sunday ticket to go it is 299.94, if you don't want those features its only 199.00. You have to call them and change your service before the season.

Just wanted to let the Niner fans like myself know about this who rely on the Sunday ticket to watch the Niners play every week.

If you talk with them about lowering the cost of NFL Sunday Ticket, then can and will. I got it for $99.00... Just ask for the customer retention department and ask them what they can do for you because of the whole cost of Direct TV.

Good Idea... Then he can sell it 3 or 4 times to different people...

Because i am an honest guy and I wouldn't do that to a fellow Niner fan.
Originally posted by NinerGold39:
I can't watch every game, it's sensory overload for me, whether it's the redzone or flipping between channels..it's just too much, especially since I only put my energy into one game. Here's my solution...

Offer a Superfan package, with the complete 16 games schedule of your favorite team. In our case it would be called the "Faithful" package deal. I think $59.99 is a reasonable cost or $69.99 with the redzone channel.

This. They would sell a lot more packages if they let fans buy a package to watch only their team. I do not care about all the other games as im sure fans of other teams don't care for our game.
is nfl sunday ticket to go better than those free streaming site?

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Rocket4989:

the reliability and knowing it's not gonna get shut off at anytime is worth it alone. I used it all last year on my PS3 and the quality was great.

You don't. So sell it to someone you kindda know.
does anyone want to hook up a broke 49er fan with free online access :-) PM ME PLEASE!!!!!

Because i am an honest guy and I wouldn't do that to a fellow Niner fan.

thats the exact same thing a "scalper" who sold my boy fake tickets said.
do you own a white RW Mcquarters jersey?
Wont be getting this year. We have 5 Prime Time games and possibly 3 National games (Packers, Giants, and Saints). That means you are only watching 49ers play on NFLST 8 games this year. This could also be less if any games of ours will be flexed near the end of the season. Everyone is free to do what they want but that is a waste of money to me when you can ride up to the sports bar and watch it for free, on the computer steamed, or hit up a buddies house. My mom (who just got DTV) and a fellow 49er friend of mine both have it this year so its a lock that im not getting it.
Originally posted by Rocket4989:

Depends on what device. I hear PS3 is good, online is so-so, I want to try the iPad app out.

I also got the NFL ST Regular for Free with a 1yr extension, added on Max for 25.00 a month for 4 months.
Share 49ersWebzone