LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 213 users in the forums

Your favorite 49er going into the 2012 season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
SOOOO many players to like! I've always loved watching Gore play. The guy loves the game and has rare vision/efort. I have jerseys for Willis and Vernon, Though my current absolute favorite is Cowboy. He is just a relentless force of brute strength, will, and tenacity that is a pleasure to behold.

I always have guys that I am pulling for, too. This year, they are Alex (he's usually here; if he is great, we are awesome), KWilliams (dude dealt like the NFCCG like a man, much better than I or must here would have), Boone, and Aldon.

Thanks for coming out with support for Kyle. I too will be pulling for him this year. Up until the NFCCG I was really stocked about this dude and had high rational expectations for him. On the other hand I admit I irrationally blocked him out of my mind as a possible factor going into this season due to the fact I couldn't think about him without getting sad. So far, he's been level headed and I'm excited to see him get a chance to redeem himself!!!
The guy wearing the gold helmet and red jersey
It was Aldon Smith, but he needs to stop getting DUI's and stabbed... once he does that its him, but for now Vernon Davis
Personally, I don't have a favorite player on my beloved 49ers. To me, all 49er players are golden in my book because they wear the red and gold. I don't pick favorites. If I had my way, the San Francisco 49ers would have represented the NFC in the Pro Bowl.
It's a fine line, but after last season a long with the Eagles and Saints its Justin Smith.
Frank Gore, I really respect what he has done for our team The guy just has class in my book, My first game ever after 30 years as a fan was at the game where he became our all-time rusher. I thought it would be cool to buy his jersey at the stadium too...Not a good idea!! 120.00
1 Vernon Davis
2a Alex Smith
2b Justin Smith
Aldon Smith!
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Personally, I don't have a favorite player on my beloved 49ers. To me, all 49er players are golden in my book because they wear the red and gold. I don't pick favorites. If I had my way, the San Francisco 49ers would have represented the NFC in the Pro Bowl.

JK!
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

JK!

copout, aint it?

Too many. I f**kin LOVE this team! Nothing better than a underdogs make good story.

Alex, Frank, Vernon, Crab, Delainie, Anthony Davis.

Pat, Cowboy, Bow-Flex, Soap, HAWK, 99 Problems.

And last but not least, Andy Lee.
Cowboy, followed by the rest of the team
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

JK!

copout, aint it?

I support my local Sheriff though! And it's kind of how I view ice cream flavors...what's my favorite? Yes!

Wonder if non fans find the 9er players as likable as we fans do? They seem to be mostly great guys...aside from a few sharp edges.
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Jul 7, 2012 at 8:34 PM ]
I'm really suprised Willis isn't getting a little more love.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I'm really suprised Willis isn't getting a little more love.

over rated...not even the best LB on the team...54 baby!!!
Share 49ersWebzone