There are 136 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Your favorite 49er going into the 2012 season

Originally posted by matthewabbit:
Big bad Alex .. the guy sets records for efficientcy , wins one of the best playoff games in history with hardly any W.R., helps turn the team around ... and still has more haters than chris brown!
yeah the Smiths. Justin so he can go down as one of the alltime greats
Alex so he can be one of the greatest turnaround stories in sports ever
Aldon because i just love sacks!!!

not trying to argue with you, but.... reading the majority of this thread so far, most people are choosing Alex as their current favorite, seems to me, there are not as many haters as some people think.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Goldson

I see your Goldson and raise you a Kyle Williams...

Time to fold, young man.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Jul 5, 2012 at 8:18 PM ]
Larry Grant and Teddy Ginn.
Alex or aldon. Justin right there too. Hell all the smiths
Alex is a good person so even if he isnt your favorite player he can be good favorite niner. This was supposed to be a quoted response but mobile is being stupid
[ Edited by gold49er2183 on Jul 5, 2012 at 9:22 PM ]
Originally posted by MertonHanksneck:
Originally posted by matthewabbit:
Big bad Alex .. the guy sets records for efficientcy , wins one of the best playoff games in history with hardly any W.R., helps turn the team around ... and still has more haters than chris brown!
yeah the Smiths. Justin so he can go down as one of the alltime greats
Alex so he can be one of the greatest turnaround stories in sports ever
Aldon because i just love sacks!!!

not trying to argue with you, but.... reading the majority of this thread so far, most people are choosing Alex as their current favorite, seems to me, there are not as many haters as some people think.

I've been surprised so far as well. I'll give this thread a week or so and then tally how many times each player is listed.
The 3 Smith brothers have been taken, so I'm going w/ la Michael and most receptions, most 3rd down conversions, most YAC, most RZ completions, and will be the one thing alex never had...the one guy who is always open, the go to bailout guy, on pitch, pass, and then turn him loose on the D. Anyone who has not seen this kid in person, TV or tape, is in for a monster surprise...and that is exactly why Coach took him, as a situational pick at #2. This from a team that needed 19 starters just 3 yrs ago. Unbelievable. Just unbelievable.
Originally posted by CityKing415:
Larry Grant and Teddy Ginn.

Teddy! I'm glad to see somebody else likes him! I call him "The Feather" because he's damn hard to catch, but it doesn't take much to bring him down!

I don't know why. His emergence as an All-Pro last year was nearly as big a story as the emergence of the team itself . . . and neither one was a fluke.
Bowman for sure.
All of them.
RANDY MOSS

nuff said
Alex Smith and.... wait for it..donte whitner
Kaepernick..............

......holding the clipboard.
Since the day he was drafted, I've been a huge fan of Patrick Willis. Just knowing his background and how great of a guy he is even after difficult times, I knew he was going to put his body on the line for this team every single Sunday. Wouldn't trade him for the world.