There are 712 users in the forums
Name some players that will see more playing time this season.
Jul 5, 2012 at 11:33 AM
- CityKing415
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,048
Cully & Cox
Jul 5, 2012 at 11:43 AM
- BimmerKing
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,276
Cully is gonna have a breakout season.
Jul 5, 2012 at 11:50 AM
- Allx9er
- Veteran
- Posts: 11,690
Spillman will see more reps taking over for r. Smith
Boone will see more time as the starter or first guy off the bench for jumbo packages.
I think hunter will get more touches this year too
Thinking dobbs sees more action to help keep our DEs fresh
Boone will see more time as the starter or first guy off the bench for jumbo packages.
I think hunter will get more touches this year too
Thinking dobbs sees more action to help keep our DEs fresh
Jul 5, 2012 at 12:07 PM
- 99problems
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,861
reggie smith
oh wait
oh wait
Jul 5, 2012 at 12:23 PM
- teeohh
- Veteran
- Posts: 11,874
Bruce bruce
Jul 5, 2012 at 3:26 PM
- 9ersLiferInChicago
- Veteran
- Posts: 11,271
@WRATHman44
) I call it consistent. Even if Moss make the team I don't see him getting more playing time than A.J. I see him splitting time with Mannigham and Williams. I know I'm the lone Zoner who thinks this but I don't care. I don't care how good he looks in shorts.
I think you should re-think that.
Like you said, we shall see how all this plays out. As I said earlier, I see Alex Smith's arm getting a lot more playing time. And K. Williams, Crabs, and A.J will benefit.
I think you are being pretty stubborn on the Moss issue....(Funny, my wife calls me stubborn all the time
) I call it consistent. Even if Moss make the team I don't see him getting more playing time than A.J. I see him splitting time with Mannigham and Williams. I know I'm the lone Zoner who thinks this but I don't care. I don't care how good he looks in shorts. Contact practices don't really add much to WR evaluation (other than press coverage and blocking).
I think you should re-think that.I don't see any reason why a player with huge experience and production, good speed, great height, reach, hops, and hands can't be a major contributor.IF Moss makes the team he'll contribute for sure, just not more than Crabs and A.J.
Why not keep 6 WRs this year and 2 on the PSI agree with you there. I think we are going to keep 6 on the 53 (5 on the active game day).
Like you said, we shall see how all this plays out. As I said earlier, I see Alex Smith's arm getting a lot more playing time. And K. Williams, Crabs, and A.J will benefit.
Jul 5, 2012 at 5:15 PM
- KowboyKiller
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,991
I love how the arguments on this board go as if the posters were the ones who actually had to make the personnel decisions.
Jul 5, 2012 at 5:40 PM
- SmileyJetson
- Veteran
- Posts: 89
Alex Boone - if he takes the starting RG spot, this is an obvious one
Daniel Kilgore - could take Goodwin's starting C spot by the end of the season, or at least get PT across the interior of the line
Aldon Smith - if he develops nicely he'll take almost every snap on D this season
Will Tukuafu - the fact that he missed almost all of 2011, and could become a two-way player points to increased snaps
Chris Culliver - at the very least he'll be starting nickel all season, should push Rogers and Brown for PT
C.J. Spillman - with Goldson having one foot out the door, Spillman has a chance to become a key factor in the secondary
Daniel Kilgore - could take Goodwin's starting C spot by the end of the season, or at least get PT across the interior of the line
Aldon Smith - if he develops nicely he'll take almost every snap on D this season
Will Tukuafu - the fact that he missed almost all of 2011, and could become a two-way player points to increased snaps
Chris Culliver - at the very least he'll be starting nickel all season, should push Rogers and Brown for PT
C.J. Spillman - with Goldson having one foot out the door, Spillman has a chance to become a key factor in the secondary
[ Edited by SmileyJetson on Jul 5, 2012 at 5:43 PM ]
Jul 15, 2012 at 5:05 PM
- rigs49
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,421
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
I love how the arguments on this board go as if the posters were the ones who actually had to make the personnel decisions.
Should I change the name of this thread to Name some players YOU would like to see more playing time?