LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 266 users in the forums

Name some players that will see more playing time this season.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Alex Boone

Demarcus Dobbs
will tukufua
vd's ass crack
Alex Boone is the one standing out the most in regards to increased playing time.

Aside from that, we will likely trickle in some DL relief more often with RJF or Tuku/Dobbs. We may also squeeze Spillman in more often to get a feel for his readiness to permanently take over for Goldson, if necessary. Maybe Goodwin gets hurt and we see Kilgore get some love at C.
Kaepernick.

Cause of the amount of times we sit Alex in the 4th quarter cause we're blowing the other team out.
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Kaepernick.

Cause of the amount of times we sit Alex in the 4th quarter cause we're blowing the other team out.

Oh man.. would that be awesome. As much as we have suffered through the nail-biters... oh yes... give me lots of this!
Dobbs, Tuku, Boone, Kilgore, Spillman

The way for a player to get better is to play. They all need playing time to improve. Either Boone or Kilgore will be starting and the 2 DLinemen will see action late in the 3rd and 4th quarters when the games are sealed or to rest the starters.
everyone... because they will be all playing in February
Originally posted by cashmahne:
everyone... because they will be all playing in February

• Jiks
KW, Aldon, Kilgore, Kendall Hunter, Dobbs, Spillman

• Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Tramaine Brock I'm guessing. Maybe Kaep in garbage time when we're way ahead. Also LeMichael (or however his name is spelled)
B. Cox and K. Williams.... but really I think Cox is gonna show up.
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
B. Cox and K. Williams.... but really I think Cox is gonna show up.

P. Cox bro
Originally posted by Shaj:
Tramaine Brock I'm guessing. Maybe Kaep in garbage time when we're way ahead. Also LeMichael (or however his name is spelled)

Lemichael didn't play for us last year
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Lemichael didn't play for us last year

well then I guess his playing time can only increase
Share 49ersWebzone