LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 277 users in the forums

Vote for Niner vs Saints" best game on" ESPY's

Shop Find 49ers gear online
here's the link http://espn.go.com/espys/voting?vote=8083110&lang=en
Certainly the best 4th Qtr....but let's face it, the first qtr was reasonably boring unless you were a 9er fan. Other than the Saints scoring twice in the 2nd Qtr, the game was quiet until the end.
They don't have Smith to VD game winning TD as the best moment. WTF!!!
didnt vote, lol
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
They don't have Smith to VD game winning TD as the best moment. WTF!!!

Tebowmania.............................................for the suck.
I want to know how harbaugh isn't a finalist for coach of the year! I mean C'mon lock out with a new team to 13-3 and a play or 2 from Super Bowl.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
did vote, lol
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Certainly the best 4th Qtr....but let's face it, the first qtr was reasonably boring unless you were a 9er fan. Other than the Saints scoring twice in the 2nd Qtr, the game was quiet until the end.

No game can be a complete thriller. As a whole, the atmosphere and the hype before the game with the Unstoppable Force versus the Immovable Object, combine that with Harbaugh vs Peyton and that 4th quarter, and you got yourself Best Game.
  • Chico
  • Veteran

Troll

GTFO

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
THE greatest game in the past decade at least.
the only way it can be judged as the greatest would be if the 9ers lost, would you you still think it's the greatest?
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
I want to know how harbaugh isn't a finalist for coach of the year! I mean C'mon lock out with a new team to 13-3 and a play or 2 from Super Bowl.

Notice each of those coaches won a championship.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:

Notice each of those coaches won a championship.

but does anybody really think erik soplestra is coach of the year or even calapari... I don't think so.
  • DJD
  • Veteran

The first half was great!! Niners D dismantling the top flight Saints O. Good football for anyone, except saints fans.
Share 49ersWebzone