There are 112 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Similarities of A.J. Jenkins to Mike Wallace

Originally posted by Triolanto:
hello everyone I am new to the forums but im not a new 49ers fan, just wanted to throw that out there. well anyways check my new Kendall Hunter highlight video. thanks! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNiLQR_LV1M

Nice highlights. But Hunter is not the subject of this thread.
skinny, black and fast?
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
No way
Wallace is much faster both are quick and have good hands but Wallace is much much faster I would compare him to maclin

Except bigger upside

If the hand held 4.31 the 49ers claim on AJ is correct then that would be wrong. They would be similar on speed.
Size and speed are similar. The # of the jersey too.
They both want to play for the 49ers,
Originally posted by blm7754:
hello everyone I am new to the forums but im not a new 49ers fan, just wanted to throw that out there. well anyways check my new Kendall Hunter highlight video. thanks! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNiLQR_LV1M

he will learn blm....he will learn
none Wallace is a proven pro
Originally posted by MertonHanksneck:
Originally posted by blm7754:

he will learn blm....he will learn
sorry bout that guys
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Post season remark about Wallace's season--WR Mike Wallace was good first half, but not in the second half (Antonio Brown came on so strong his teammates voted him MVP).

Not saying this is accurate but found it interesting. Will Jenkins be as good as Wallace? Hope Moss is better!

Big Ben got hurt in the 2nd half and didn't have the mobility he normally has. That dips into Wallace's production because he's a home run hitter. He really needs Ben to extend some plays to maximize his potential. It's not like he's Moss and can outgrab 2 defenders.

One of the big reasons why I didn't want him.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Jun 23, 2012 at 1:48 PM ]
How about Jenkins plays a down before we compare him to anyone?
Originally posted by NickSh49:

Ok... When he came out of college Mike Wallace looks like AJ Jenkins.
Can't believe anyone is even thinking of comparing these two yet.
Hope the comparison is right would love for Jenkins to turn into a WR of that calibre
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by NickSh49:

Ok... When he came out of college Mike Wallace looks like AJ Jenkins.

only comparison u can make is that theyre both black and both very fast. our guy hasnt played an nfl down yet and mike wallace is a proven menace in the nfl. hopefully ours becomes as good as mike is but theres no way to compare them yet
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home