LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

Taking the 3000 mile flight to SF!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
What's up Zoners! Myself and my 2 fellow niner riders are making the 3000 mile flight from Rhode Island to the October 7th game vs the Bills. Any tips for bars/parties etc would be awesome!

We will be at he December game vs the Pats (only 15 miles from us) if anyone wants to party!
Right on bro!!!! Leave yourself plenty of time to stroll around Bayview-Hunters Point!! Don't want to miss out!!
Thanks, will check it out!
Why the Bills game?

You got Niners at Jets near by too!
Originally posted by RI49er:

NO! Don't do it, I was just messing with you. There's really nothing around the 'Stick as far as bar scene goes. You would have to go into the city for that.

But it's pretty cool that you get to see one of the last games at the stick!
  • Garce
  • Veteran
thats f**king awesome
you guys will have a blast.

That guy talking about Hunters point is full of crap. Dont listen to him, its a dangerous neighborhood. Hit up Polk street if you wanna party. Good times out there.
Double post. Sorry.
[ Edited by Kronos2560 on Jun 18, 2012 at 12:03 AM ]
The weekend of that Bills game is Fleet Week in San Francisco. Expect large crowds down by the marina to watch the Blue Angels on Saturday.
I'll be making the trip from Boston to SF for the same game. Heading down there with a Bills fan for a long weekend of partying.

There's this place called STUD, where it's a guys night out every night!

Bigmike is funny! I'll be at week 1 against the packers and week 3 against the queens. Can we please break the losing streak in Green Bay this year!????
I head out from NJ to SF about once a year for a game at the 'Stick.

As others said, you won't really find good bars near Candlestick on gameday and it doesn't matter anyway because you'd never want to pass up the tailgate.
Bring some booze and snacks and saddle up with the webzone, always a great tailgate.

As far as the rest of your trip, there's fun bars all over the city:

Magnolia brewpub in Haight/Ashbury
Zeitgeist down in the Mission I believe
Bigfoot Lodge on Polk
Rogue Public House in North Beach (Powell and Colombus)
North Star Bar
Shanghai Kelly's

Don't forget to check out Twin Peaks for the best view of the entire city.

SF is the best city in this country. Have a blast.
What's up Zoners! Myself and my 2 fellow niner riders are making the 3000 mile flight from Rhode Island to the October 7th game vs the Bills. Any tips for bars/parties etc would be awesome!

We will be at he December game vs the Pats (only 15 miles from us) if anyone wants to party!

I may be hitting up the Pats game as well.
Share 49ersWebzone