Michael: Hurr dee hurr dee hurr dee hurrr
VD: HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Michael: Derpity derpderpderp
VD: TUCHDOUNGHHHHHHH
These threads arent funny.
There are 669 users in the forums
Caption this picture of two BFFL's
- 1 2
Jun 17, 2012 at 12:32 AM
- Kronos2560
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,243
Jun 17, 2012 at 5:19 AM
- Fresh49
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,949
Originally posted by Kronos2560:Michael: Hurr dee hurr dee hurr dee hurrr
VD: HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Michael: Derpity derpderpderp
VD: TUCHDOUNGHHHHHHH
These threads arent funny.
Rotf,classic.
Jun 19, 2012 at 2:15 PM
- 80849er4life
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,846
Why are they wearing the same number?
Jun 19, 2012 at 2:17 PM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,136
f*gs
Jun 19, 2012 at 2:32 PM
- 9ersLiferInChicago
- Veteran
- Posts: 11,271
Originally posted by 80849er4life:Perhaps Crabs is trying to draw double teams to see how it feels.
Why are they wearing the same number?
Jun 19, 2012 at 2:33 PM
- 80849er4life
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,846
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Originally posted by 80849er4life:Perhaps Crabs is trying to draw double teams to see how it feels.
Why are they wearing the same number?
Jun 19, 2012 at 2:43 PM
- NineFourNiner
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 78,604
I'm thinking that Crabs lost a bet when the two were on vacation in Mexico and this was his punishment.
Jun 19, 2012 at 2:53 PM
- KowboyKiller
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,991
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Why are they wearing the same number?
Yeah I thought Crabtree's specialty was dressing himself.
Jun 19, 2012 at 2:59 PM
- BigTrez
- Veteran
- Posts: 102
Crabs: "you smell that bro?" Vernon: "smell what?" Crabs: "this" Vernon: "not cool bro" lol
Jun 19, 2012 at 4:15 PM
- hofer36
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,257
Originally posted by pakalolo415:
<3 MC+VD
everybody run for your life, crabs and VD are on the loose
Jun 19, 2012 at 6:12 PM
- ace49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,427
VD: See I told coach Sing I could make you put on one of my jerseys during the off season, I dont know why you put up the dramas about it last time.
Carbs: I want winners.
Carbs: I want winners.
Jun 19, 2012 at 9:24 PM
- qnnhan7
- Veteran
- Posts: 35,181
1 catch taking a walk with 2 touchdowns.
Jun 19, 2012 at 9:28 PM
- Silky
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,801
VD: "Should I tell him?"
Jun 20, 2012 at 1:39 AM
- jreff22
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,409
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
1 catch taking a walk with 2 touchdowns.
- 1 2