There are 56 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

"Q: What makes a guy a perfect attendance guy?"

Seriously. Who asked Harbaugh that? No wonder he always messes with the media.
It actually took me a second, but then I lol'd.
thats a cohn question
  • yoshi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
thats a cohn question

This is my first impression.

Did Someone say Perfect Attendance :P
They were probably asking what qualities makes a guy have perfect attendance. Answers would include determination, drive, desire to succeed and improve, etc.

But you guys are right, it's more fun to make fun of someone than to think about what they may have truly been asking.

Or, maybe I'm wrong and someone actually didn't know what perfect attendance was. Unlikely, though.
[ Edited by 49erRider on Jun 23, 2012 at 7:13 PM ]
Gotta love the media.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
They were probably asking what qualities makes a guy have perfect attendance. Answers would include determination, drive, desire to succeed and improve, etc.

Regardless of the intent of the question, it's a pretty lame question that's going to lead to pretty generic answers like the ones you just mentioned.
Originally posted by Wubbie:
Originally posted by 49erRider:

Regardless of the intent of the question, it's a pretty lame question that's going to lead to pretty generic answers like the ones you just mentioned.

Sure it will lead to a generic answer, but my point was it probably wasn't as retarded as people want to make it seem.
That's a clown question, bro.
[ Edited by SFL49ER on Jun 24, 2012 at 2:28 PM ]
Originally posted by Fricker:

Is that dijon mustard on your left and ketchup on your right?

Love the chin strap snapped in Fricker! Good stuff bro!
Originally posted by SFL49ER:

hahah thanks thanks... and to the other guy even tho it was a sarcastic remark, no it wasnt lol you know ketchup and mustard dont flake up sheesh.. this was the first time i ever tried a shirtless game and i used Tempur Art paint lol.. It went on good but by the time i got on the train and then to the actual stadium it flaked .. I have since then found this stuff called liquid latex so yeaaa works alot better.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:

hahah thanks thanks... and to the other guy even tho it was a sarcastic remark, no it wasnt lol you know ketchup and mustard dont flake up sheesh.. this was the first time i ever tried a shirtless game and i used Tempur Art paint lol.. It went on good but by the time i got on the train and then to the actual stadium it flaked .. I have since then found this stuff called liquid latex so yeaaa works alot better.

So how does that work? You got on the train shirtless and painted? Or did wearing a shirt not mess it up?
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home