There are 69 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Bucky Brooks sees big things for 49ers offense

Says that he's absolutely convinced that an Alex Smith lead offense will be one of the most explosive in 2012. He saw Alex throw accurate pin-point throws and you could tell that his mechanics are a lot better because of the work he did with the QB guru he saw. The WR corp is going to challenge defenses downfield, Moss has been the talk of the camp, and LMJ is going to contribute on 3rd downs.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-mini-camps/09000d5d829d339e/Bucky-Brooks-sees-big-things-for-49ers-offense
It's encouraging. I don't tend to care much for any of the talking heads, but there sure have been lots of positives so far to leave me feeling like we will have a better offense.

Some folks may wish to protect their delicate feelings by staying skeptical of everything. That's fine.. not me. I'm all in and know I can deal with whatever potential disappointments may come... if they come.

Go Niners !!!! I see a couple of SB rings for the Niners in the next 5 years!
Originally posted by paperplanemedia:
Says that he's absolutely convinced that an Alex Smith lead offense will be one of the most explosive in 2012. He saw Alex throw accurate pin-point throws and you could tell that his mechanics are a lot better because of the work he did with the QB guru he saw. The WR corp is going to challenge defenses downfield, Moss has been the talk of the camp, and LMJ is going to contribute on 3rd downs.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-mini-camps/09000d5d829d339e/Bucky-Brooks-sees-big-things-for-49ers-offense

easy to have good mechanics when you dont have 300 pound guys running at you trying to rip your head off.
Originally posted by susweel:
easy to have good mechanics when you dont have 300 pound guys running at you trying to rip your head off.

Let us not reminisce on your prison days again, sus.
Originally posted by paperplanemedia:

lol
Lot of positive feedback coming from outside of camp about alex smith. No wonder he is getting cocky. He's actually improving his game.
I think it's great having someone not part of the 49ers organization saying just how impressed he is with the offense. When someone on the team says it, I immediately think back to Jim Hostler because they said the same thing then too. Having a relatively objective member of the media say he thinks they will be one of the more explosive offenses, and that Smith looks accurate and decisive throwing the ball says alot. He has nothing to gain by exaggerating.
Originally posted by oldman9er:

you said you would never tell anyone about that time.
I'd be encouraged if Bucky Brooks wasn't the same guy trying to make an article claiming that Willis and Brian Cushing are close in their abilities at ILB.
Originally posted by oldman9er:

you said you would never tell anyone about that time.

No. I said I'd never tell anyone about what they really did when they caught up with you.

(okay, okay... I stop "derailing" yet another thread now)
This was just posted along with the video. Towards the bottom of the article it shows the exotic formations we had on offense last season and with the players we have now, it's really going to give opposing defenses fits.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d829d6bd5/article/niners-will-field-one-of-the-nfls-most-explosive-offenses-in-2012
Bucky Brooks was always and Alex Smith skeptic so I'm definitely liking this article
Originally posted by genus49:
I'd be encouraged if Bucky Brooks wasn't the same guy trying to make an article claiming that Willis and Brian Cushing are close in their abilities at ILB.

F*@%ing this!
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home