There are 227 users in the forums

I'm shocked about Frank

Shop Find 49ers gear online
wrong thread
[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Jun 14, 2012 at 11:23 AM ]
Originally posted by Sjceruti:
The biggest joke ever was Welker at 23...

Nope. Timbow Tebow making the list was the biggest joke. He's not even top 200.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

this
Originally posted by susweel:

this

Tebow wins games like Alex Smith

Boom !
Originally posted by susweel:

this

Yup
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
yeah we should cut him. back field is too crowded as it is.

overreact much? he just asked if 28 was too high for Gore
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
yeah we should cut him. back field is too crowded as it is.

overreact much? he just asked if 28 was too high for Gore

no. i just want Brandon Jacobs to have more carries.

Far from overrated. He truly was one of the best backs in the league and too many 49ers fans are prematurely calling for the curtain to come down on his career in Niners uniform. Didn't he finish in the low 90s last year despite playing only 11 games?
Originally posted by dhp318:
Frank couldn't even play through the whole game, and the previous season was cut short with a broken hip, so I think it's reasonable to say that he's declining.

What does a freak hip injury have to do with anything? He came back from it and had the best season of his career since 2006 and played in all 18 games. How about some respect for the most consistent player on our team?
Frank Gore is the mu-ther-fuc-king man, you suckers better recognize. Best Niners back ever. (and yes I know we have had some great ones through the years)

Originally posted by BigTrez:
I have to admit I'm shocked about frank being ranked number 28 on the top 100 list. This is coming off what we as niner fans considered a down year for frank. You guys think this number is based on franks past production and respect already earned, or do the players still fear and think frank was good as ever last year?

Seriously, you need have "spoiler alert" on the title of this thread....
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Frank Gore is the mu-ther-fuc-king man, you suckers better recognize. Best Niners back ever. (and yes I know we have had some great ones through the years)

Co-Sign
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
The fact that Frank faced STACKED boxes all season long and still had the year he did is incredible. Imagine if Frank had the luxury of having an actual passing attack that allowed him to really abuse a defense. His statistics are actually mindblowing considering how every defense we faced was focused primarily on stopping him.

This sums it up perfectly. I give jones drew the same credit bc he never had help either from the passing game.
Honestly, its higher than I thought, but I'll take it since Aldon got robbed.
Higher than I thought but definitely belongs on the list. Bowman deserved to be a lot lower, it evens out.
Share 49ersWebzone