LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 284 users in the forums

EdEs Highlights: Update 08/12/2012 Pre Season 2012 Week 1 49ers Replay vs Vikings

Shop Find 49ers gear online

EdEs Highlights: Update 08/12/2012 Pre Season 2012 Week 1 49ers Replay vs Vikings

#53 was awsome theres not nearlly enough BO hightlights on the web dude had a monster season
[ Edited by 94605NiNer on Jun 15, 2012 at 11:07 AM ]
  • EdEs
  • Veteran
I apologize for not checking up on this thread I will do so more often this week alot of my projects are done.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Dude you made my day. I have a sprained MCL and in crutches. These vids help pass the time.

Thanks!
Thank you, I hope you a full and quick recovery!

Originally posted by SFATeflonDon:
is there a Dashon Goldson highlite coming?
Originally posted by KegBert:
Awesome videos! Thank you very much. Good lookin on the old NFL films music too, thought that was a nice touch. It would be sweet to see a Dashon Goldson and Frank Gore highlight too. Keep up the good work!
Thanks KegBert I plan on making all of the videos that were available to be voted for and then some more

Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
So how's that Crabs video coming along?
My apologies it is loading up now I will make an edit to the original post and change the title. Got caught up with some programming projects but I plan to hopefully have the Alex Smith video up by Thursday it is undoubtedly going to take me the longest to make but I got rejuvenated with your guys positive comments

I will try to respond to the questions that happen from here on it out and check the thread once or twice daily. Thanks webzone fam
Originally posted by EdEs:
I apologize for not checking up on this thread I will do so more often this week alot of my projects are done.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Dude you made my day. I have a sprained MCL and in crutches. These vids help pass the time.

Thanks!
Thank you, I hope you a full and quick recovery!

Originally posted by SFATeflonDon:
is there a Dashon Goldson highlite coming?
Originally posted by KegBert:
Awesome videos! Thank you very much. Good lookin on the old NFL films music too, thought that was a nice touch. It would be sweet to see a Dashon Goldson and Frank Gore highlight too. Keep up the good work!
Thanks KegBert I plan on making all of the videos that were available to be voted for and then some more

Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
So how's that Crabs video coming along?
My apologies it is loading up now I will make an edit to the original post and change the title. Got caught up with some programming projects but I plan to hopefully have the Alex Smith video up by Thursday it is undoubtedly going to take me the longest to make but I got rejuvenated with your guys positive comments

I will try to respond to the questions that happen from here on it out and check the thread once or twice daily. Thanks webzone fam

Damn can't wait. You're the man with that Bowman and J. Smith video. Super rare highlight real.

If you really have extra time, a Bruise Miller feat would be awesome too. You can probably see him clobbering people while your making your cuts.

Anyway, i'm going to watch the Crabs vid now. GO NINERS!
Haven't posted yet in this thread, but been watching all of these.

Great work man, and thanks for doing it!
Originally posted by pelos21:
May your penis enter many vaginas.

second that, u the mann
Crabtree with the theme music straight out of a 1980s NFL Films production.
The Crabtree video is awesome. Anybody that doubts his skill level should just watch that video. It truly shows how amazing he can be.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
The Crabtree video is awesome. Anybody that doubts his skill level should just watch that video. It truly shows how amazing he can be.

showed me hes great at YAC

hw will make a great slot WR this year
Can't wait for the Goldson highlights, laying fools out! My only suggestion would be to switch up the music and not keep looping the same song over and over. Minor detail, the videos are awesome! Thanks for helping to make the off season a little more tolerable!
Love this, I think Niners fans in general are definitely some of the most dedicated. At least the online community. Appreciated.

Note: Would be great if you included dropped passes in Alex's highlights but I understand if you don't - it's a lot of work.

• Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

f**kin A

that music was perfect for him too, loved it. that wr screen against the rams was his MO in college and he straight abused peterson in that 1st game against the cardinals
Crabtree has a lot of great skills, but he also has inconsistent hands and a lack of top end speed. If he had top end speed he'd remind me an awful lot of TO.
Love the background music. Very groovy, funky jams.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Loved the Crabree's video...he is so having a big year in 2012!
LOL I love the music you use...so much better than a played out terrible rap song by Jay Z or Kanye or somethin like that.

I have to say again though, anytime I see an NFC Championship game highlight in one of your vids it makes me cringe.

But good work man, great vids.
Share 49ersWebzone