LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 274 users in the forums

Biggest threat to 49ers SB run in NFC?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Biggest threat to 49ers SB run in NFC?

• Chico
  • Veteran
The NFC looks very tough this year. I think the Eagles will post the biggest threat this year if they can provide even a decent defense. If you all remember, they were crushing us early on last year until Justin Smith closed it out for us. The Packers have a potent offense but that was only because of the weak defenses they played last year. Look what happened when a respectable defense like the Giants played them.
Giants - one year wonder and grateful for Kyle
Cowboys- Romo the choker
Lions - shut down Megatron
'Aints - they're done
...Bears, Carolina, Seachickens, AZ??? nah...

Eagles scare me the most with all that talent, speed, etc. What do you guys think?
Our Division...if we cant beat them then it's over
The biggest threat to the Niners are the Niners.
Themselves... I am so excited and yet worried about this year. I want to see how the team can respond mentally after having alot of success last season.
The guys who just beat us in the NFC Championship.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Excellent point! You get the feeling from these players that they want it real bad and I think getting that close last year but falling short will motivate them even more. With that said I agree with the op in that the eagles will be good this year. Andy Reid is a good coach and that team was playing at a high level to end the season once everything clicked.

I also think that the packers should not be discredited as anytime Aaron Rodgers is your quarterback, you have a chance. This year people may start conversing about him being the best qb in the NFL outside of his fanbase, but we'll see.
Yeah, gotta go with the NYG. Reason is, they have such a nasty rush with their front 4 that they can drop so much coverage back. I think we will be better against them now.. assuming our new (and old / yes, looking at you Crabtree) weapons on offense can get quick separation.
The Rams
The NFC West

• BobS
  • Veteran

Yes, our passing game. If the new receivers we acquired help us become vertical we should have our 6th championship.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 16to87:

Alex will open up this year and be more potent
Other:

/thread

This. As much as I looked forward to having last season start, this season is looking even brighter.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by 16to87:

Ha! Couldn't resist could you? Lol!

Share 49ersWebzone