49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 734 users in the forums

What percentage of run plays will Gore carry?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What percentage of run plays will Gore carry?

Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
Gore was always caught from behind. That's not new from last year. You'll see that from past highlights.
His strength is in breaking tackles and quickness (acceleration). The test of his current ability will be whether he is breaking tackles as he has.

I know, I never insisted that gore had breakaway speed. I'm debating that even a faster kendall hunter still probably wouldnt have broke those same 60+ yard runs that gore has.
I hope he goes for around 1,100 but at 5.5 per carry.
He won't break 1,000 yards. He's done, he showed that in the NFC championship game.
Originally posted by Jerome_Horwitz:
He won't break 1,000 yards. He's done, he showed that in the NFC championship game.


Sarcasm?
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by Jerome_Horwitz:
He won't break 1,000 yards. He's done, he showed that in the NFC championship game.


Sarcasm?

Noob...
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by Jerome_Horwitz:
He won't break 1,000 yards. He's done, he showed that in the NFC championship game.


Sarcasm?

Noob...

I agree with the noob kinda, gore wont break 1k, or he will get just over it

too much talent in the backfield + gore slowing down
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by Jerome_Horwitz:
He won't break 1,000 yards. He's done, he showed that in the NFC championship game.


Sarcasm?

Noob...

I agree with the noob kinda, gore wont break 1k, or he will get just over it

too much talent in the backfield + gore slowing down

Gore might not break 1000 this year, but he averaged over 5 yards a carry in the NFCC. Why we stopped running is beyond me. Gore said he wanted to go. This and the Willis thread prompted the "noob" comment. Not to mention he attributed the Whitner hit on Thomas to Willis.....noob......All in good fun though. Welcome Jerome...
seen the pics of june 7th otas , gore does look like he put on some weight too, this looks like it might be gores final year me thinks, don't know how much he gots left in those knees, he will barely crack 1k if he even does that.
i think LJ will be a big part of the offense this year.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by Jerome_Horwitz:
He won't break 1,000 yards. He's done, he showed that in the NFC championship game.


Sarcasm?

Noob...

I agree with the noob kinda, gore wont break 1k, or he will get just over it

too much talent in the backfield + gore slowing down

Gore might not break 1000 this year, but he averaged over 5 yards a carry in the NFCC. Why we stopped running is beyond me. Gore said he wanted to go. This and the Willis thread prompted the "noob" comment. Not to mention he attributed the Whitner hit on Thomas to Willis.....noob......All in good fun though. Welcome Jerome...

hes already banned
Originally posted by RonMexico:
hes already banned

Nooob.....
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
he averaged over 5 yards a carry in the NFCC. Why we stopped running is beyond me.

This! ... made no sense to me. Ugh.. bad memories resurfacing.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
hes already banned

Nooob.....


PB?
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
he averaged over 5 yards a carry in the NFCC. Why we stopped running is beyond me.

This! ... made no sense to me. Ugh.. bad memories resurfacing.


Agree and I believe Gore will have a very good year if Jacobs and Hunter can be used to give him some rest. He doesn't like to give up reps but at his stage he needs to consider the team and his longevity.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
PB?


Agree and I believe Gore will have a very good year if Jacobs and Hunter can be used to give him some rest. He doesn't like to give up reps but at his stage he needs to consider the team and his longevity.

I think that means permanently banned, but heck, I don't know for sure. Don't even know if you were really asking.

.. and I think Gore is starting to get that he needs a break. Never saw him take himself out of a game the way he did at rare times last season. Gore seems far more receptive to the Niners going with more of a RB mix... love that!
Originally posted by oldman9er:
I think that means permanently banned, but heck, I don't know for sure. Don't even know if you were really asking.

.. and I think Gore is starting to get that he needs a break. Never saw him take himself out of a game the way he did at rare times last season. Gore seems far more receptive to the Niners going with more of a RB mix... love that!


Yes, was wondering if the newly banned member was a PBM. Forgot the M though! LOL.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone