LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
How do you know? If there were drugs or weapons found in his house at his party and with underage kids, he could face trouble.

He can even face civil trouble.

Because no finding of drugs or weapons were reported by the police, or any credible source and the report was that Aldon Smith was hurt, not that he was the suspect of a crime. I am going off of the known facts, you are going off of hypotheticals.
[ Edited by DirtyP on Jun 30, 2012 at 9:07 PM ]
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by DirtyP:
And if you think there has EVER been a celeb party with no cocaine pass me what you are sniffing.

I don't think that, but I also don't think that Aldon Smith just has parties where people are freely snorting coke out in the open. I don't believe he's that stupid

iv heard a ton of stuff about joe montana doing coke back in his playing days. idk how true it is though. no evidence to back it up.. just like 5 or 6 different peoples word.

I;m sure many players still do it. Its just that this fool might get caught.

oh yeah. im sure a ton of players do drugs.. most of them come from a crazy ass background where drugs were very present.

Yup. Lots of families openly smoke weed in front of kids or worse.

idk if you are being a smartass or not but i saw all kinds of that stuff when i was a kid.
Originally posted by 5NorCalSavage2:
A bunch of moms in this thread, California house parties are known for getting out of control. I've been to parties where people have gotten knocked out, stabbed, shot, and the party still went on. Also I'm 99.9% sure this whole thing was over a broad like always, someone was probably being a captain that night and got his feelings hurt.

When I was in my late teens and early 20s, every single house party I ever went to had drama. I'm not talking about a party with a group of friends. I'm talking about a house party with girls from different areas that bring or tell guys from different clicks. The problem usually happens when there are a lot of people that don't know each other.
And yeah, he is pretty stupid. I'm sure he doesn't throw parties where people get stabbed and shot either,...cause thats somthing he can control like using cocaine...

So its his fault someone else decided to be an a*****e and bring a gun to his party? Get over it man, s**t happens.

In the eyes of the law, yes. You can't allow people with drugs and guns in your house, whether they were invited or not.

That's the classic criminal defense, "its not mine officer, someone put it here." Guess what? It doesn't matter because its in YOUR CAR or YOUR HOUSE.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jun 30, 2012 at 9:08 PM ]
And if you think there has EVER been a celeb party with no cocaine pass me what you are sniffing.

I don't think that, but I also don't think that Aldon Smith just has parties where people are freely snorting coke out in the open. I don't believe he's that stupid

iv heard a ton of stuff about joe montana doing coke back in his playing days. idk how true it is though. no evidence to back it up.. just like 5 or 6 different peoples word.

I;m sure many players still do it. Its just that this fool might get caught.

oh yeah. im sure a ton of players do drugs.. most of them come from a crazy ass background where drugs were very present.

Yup. Lots of families openly smoke weed in front of kids or worse.

idk if you are being a smartass or not but i saw all kinds of that stuff when i was a kid.

I'm being serious.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by 5NorCalSavage2:
A bunch of moms in this thread, California house parties are known for getting out of control. I've been to parties where people have gotten knocked out, stabbed, shot, and the party still went on. Also I'm 99.9% sure this whole thing was over a broad like always, someone was probably being a captain that night and got his feelings hurt.

When I was in my late teens and early 20s, every single house party I ever went to had drama. I'm not talking about a party with a group of friends. I'm talking about a house party with girls from different areas that bring or tell guys from different clicks. The problem usually happens when there are a lot of people that don't know each other.

This. Even family parties have drama. 90% of violence calls are domestic disputes due to drinking between husband/wife, siblings, kids/parents etc...
And yeah, he is pretty stupid. I'm sure he doesn't throw parties where people get stabbed and shot either,...cause thats somthing he can control like using cocaine...

So its his fault someone else decided to be an a*****e and bring a gun to his party? Get over it man, s**t happens.

In the eyes of the law, yes. You can't allow people with drugs and guns in your house, whether they were invited or not.

That's the classic criminal defense, "its not mine officer, someone put it here." Guess what? It doesn't matter because its in YOUR CAR or YOUR HOUSE.

i dont think he owns the house.. i think its something you rent for a night or a weekend to throw parties.. people do that stuff for a living.

If authorities legally seize drugs or weapons from your house or vehicle, then yes you are responsible. Otherwise you are not in any legal danger. There have been no reports of any of that happening.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Suddenly turned into the Detroit Lions this off season
This. Even family parties have drama. 90% of violence calls are domestic disputes due to drinking between husband/wife, siblings, kids/parents etc...

Should we outlaw alcohol then?

i dont think he owns the house.. i think its something you rent for a night or a weekend to throw parties.. people do that stuff for a living.

That makes it even worse!

He actually rented a venue, threw a party, didn't have secuirty, and allowed drugs to be prevelent? Imagine if a promoter, the people that do that stuff for a living, got caught throwing that kind of party?
Young Aldon needs to protect his money. The number of ex pros filing for bankruptcy a few years after retirement is staggering. I am guessing that house parties are not a good financial investment.

If authorities legally seize drugs or weapons from your house or vehicle, then yes you are responsible. Otherwise you are not in any legal danger. There have been no reports of any of that happening.

We don't know all the facts yet. You sad he wasn't in any legal trouble. I said he could be.

Should we outlaw alcohol then?

Thats another debate. If you really want to know my opinion, I think we should regulate it more.

As of now, you can buy an unlimited ammount, which is dangerous.
That makes it even worse!

He actually rented a venue, threw a party, didn't have secuirty, and allowed drugs to be prevelent? Imagine if a promoter, the people that do that stuff for a living, got caught throwing that kind of party?

I am going to laugh when this is a non story come training camp. You act like you've never heard of a high profile party with drugs present. Not to mention that the only place the drugs statement is coming from is an anonymous source
Share 49ersWebzone