LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 224 users in the forums

Saints vs 49ers Classic and NFL Films

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I just spent my entire Saturday watching all season and playoff highlights......damn I can't wait for this upcoming season!

-Our offense should be able to improve in the redzone and with our defense returning all starters I can see bigger points differential in our favor for our wins this year.
-Kyle Williams made some big plays on offense and wasn't horrible on returns until the final game. I figure if he wins a spot on the team with our increased WR competition then we will be fine.
-Tedd Ginn Jr. was a beast at return for us. He could have had so many more return TD's last year!
-Impressed by how well Bruce Miller played for us.
-Getting butterflies in my stomach thinking about all the creative plays on offense this coming season, new lineman catching passes, end around by Jenkins or Manningham, screen passes to LaMichael James.
-Really sad to see Costanzo go, he was a beast last year but glad Spillman and hopefully Colin Jones stay on the team for our Special Teams.
-The crowd was epic for the Saints playoff game (my favorite game I have ever flown to and attended in SF).
-Don't care what anybody says, the Giants fumbled that ball, don't give me that forward progress stopped BS. 49ers should have had the ball, kicked a FG and went to the SB!

CHICAGO49ERFAN
great game..
[ Edited by SprintRiteOption on Jun 4, 2012 at 6:33 PM ]
I literally went numb after Grabms late td. I had no more emotions or energy left, until the grab! Then i went bonkers lol
That game was the most exciting game I have ever seen in 33 years of Niners football.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
I literally went numb after Grabms late td. I had no more emotions or energy left, until the grab! Then i went bonkers lol

Same here I just sat in my seat motionless till Vernon took off down the sidelines. Then I went nuts after the TD
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Same here I just sat in my seat motionless till Vernon took off down the sidelines. Then I went nuts after the TD

The Catch III...That 1 moment lifted the spirits of the entire state of California it seemed. Still makes me smile to think & relive the euphoria the Bay experienced.
Share 49ersWebzone