• Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:

First play = J.J. Wut

who cares what he looks like it's what he plays likes
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by schmons:
Originally posted by cciowa:
he probably does not look as adorable as aldon does when he rolls on the ground after a sack,, but then who does?Hope the kid does well, we could use the depth

i dont want my linebackers looking adorable anywhere, anytime
ahhh. he did look adorable when he was rolling on the ground..Now . during the saints game after alex scored his touchdown my 26 year old daughter rolled on the ground like aldon and it scared the hell out of her cats
Originally posted by DirtyP:
barrows a racist muf**ka

• Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
my 26 year old daughter rolled on the ground like aldon and it scared the hell out of her cats

Pics or it didn't happen.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Pics or it didn't happen.
i did not take any pics of it. I was to busy doing the triple h crotch chop at the tv screen while she was rolling on the ground. her boyfriend and room mate were looking us with the sick expression of a chicken who had just layed a square egg. moose and krystal the cats were under the table in massive fear for thier lives.
Looks like he lined up outside and inside like Aldon too. Will be fun to watch b/c we need some serious depth behind Brooks/Aldon
Facially they look nothing a like. But there physical build is quite similar.
Anyone have a good scouting report on him?
Originally posted by NCommand:

I know he is big and athletic. He's 6'5-66 with long arms and ran a 4.62. Wasn't productive at all in college though. Only a few sacks. Maybe our coaching staff can make him into a football player.

Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:

I know he is big and athletic. He's 6'5-66 with long arms and ran a 4.62. Wasn't productive at all in college though. Only a few sacks. Maybe our coaching staff can make him into a football player.

Thank you. Ho about his weight? In the 260 range? Might be a good work-in-progress WILL behind Aldon. Johnson better suited for the SAM behind Brooks? I'm curious about these prospective backups!

Thank you. Ho about his weight? In the 260 range? Might be a good work-in-progress WILL behind Aldon. Johnson better suited for the SAM behind Brooks? I'm curious about these prospective backups!
Yeah I believe in the 260 range. Yeah it will make preseason that much more exciting watching these type of guys play. Interested in seeing Johnson and Brown play. Also am looking forward to watching Jewel Hampton and Chris Owusu play in preseason.

Yeah I believe in the 260 range. Yeah it will make preseason that much more exciting watching these type of guys play. Interested in seeing Johnson and Brown play. Also am looking forward to watching Jewel Hampton and Chris Owusu play in preseason.

Thanks! Good stuff...(great measurables). We'll see how he transitions into an OLB.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=68779&draftyear=2012&genpos=DE

Should make for some interesting watching!
[ Edited by NCommand on May 30, 2012 at 1:43 PM ]
Originally posted by DirtyP:
barrows a racist muf**ka

Why is that racist?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Why is that racist?

why not?
Share 49ersWebzone