LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 245 users in the forums

NFC West preview show tonight

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Is it just me or does Trey Wingo and Teddy B seem to have hard ons for the Hawks and in particular Lynch?
Originally posted by AKfanster:
Is it just me or does Trey Wingo and Teddy B seem to have hard ons for the Hawks and in particular Lynch?

I agree, I hate Wingo, annoying, just like all ESPN personalities.
Originally posted by AKfanster:
Along with many others who keep picking the Seahawks to win the west. I hope JH, Willis, Alex, & Co. got a good look at this.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Here comes the Russell Wilson nutsucking

[insertgifofwifehere]

In fairness, I think he is going to be a Pro Bowl QB one day
Originally posted by aman49:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Here comes the Russell Wilson nutsucking

[insertgifofwifehere]

In fairness, I think he is going to be a Pro Bowl QB one day
Based on what?
Originally posted by lamontb:
I think VD supposed to be on the show

...live from Mexico?
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by lamontb:
I think VD supposed to be on the show

...live from Mexico?

He was on the show via phone
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
"Don't sleep on the Seahawks"? Amazing, people still think they will win the division

They said dont sleep on the Seahawks, he never insinuated that they would or possibly will win the division...
Well, he just said it. Again, it's amazing how people keep picking the Seahawks to win the west.

No, that was the first time he said it.
That's because I knew what was coming.

Then you agree that was the first time he said it, not the second.
Damit man, I never said he said it the first time. Did you even read my 1st post on this:

"Don't sleep on the Seahawks"? Amazing, people still think they will win the division
Jesus f_king Christ. I said that because I knew where he was leaning on this.

Well, he just said it. Again, it's amazing how people keep picking the Seahawks to win the west.

Looked like u said it like, "Well he just said it again."

They said dont sleep on the Seahawks, he never insinuated that they would or possibly will win the division...

Damit man, I never said he said it the first time. Did you even read my 1st post on this:

You know, reading IS fundamental!! I'm doing my best to not be rude or insulting but you are just not helping at all. Either you are not following the thread or you are trying to be funny. And I sincerely hope it's the former because the later . . . . .
would mean that I'm trying to reason with a 12 year old.
gonnna be on espn 2 again at 8pm pst in about 9mins...
[ Edited by bleeds9ersredandgold on May 29, 2012 at 7:52 PM ]

You know, reading IS fundamental!! I'm doing my best to not be rude or insulting but you are just not helping at all. Either you are not following the thread or you are trying to be funny. And I sincerely hope it's the former because the later . . . . .

f**k you talking about? i was just saying initially it looked like u said it a different way. calm down
^who cares! Lol
Originally posted by AlohaBruh:
^who cares! Lol

looooooool

f**k you talking about? i was just saying initially it looked like u said it a different way. calm down
Oh I'm fine. I just don't like being misquoted, especially when my statements are clear for the whole world to see.

Oh I'm fine. I just don't like being misquoted, especially when my statements are clear for the whole world to see.

Well guess what, you were misquoted.
Share 49ersWebzone