There are 166 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFC West preview show tonight

Not sure if posted, but at 7 est/ 4 pst on ESPN2, they are having a NFC West preview show.
Thanx!
I think VD supposed to be on the show
Thanks for posting. I think the most interesting part of this show will be who they think will finish second.
#1 Niners

#2 Seacocks
#3 Cards
#4 Lambs
Originally posted by susweel:
#1 Niners

#2 Seacocks
#3 Cards
#4 Lambs

I agree with this, but could understand if someone had #2 and 3 reversed. Will be interesting to hear what the ESPN crew has to say about that.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Thanks!
#1 Niners
#2 Cards
#3 Seachickens
#4 Lambs
No prob guys, I would of thought it would be posted, but I figured I would let/remind people of it. I'll be taping it on my DVR so I can watch it if I miss it.

I expect some criticism from the "experts". I think Vernon will be on the show like stated. Should be interesting.
i'll tune in
niners

seahawks
rams
cardinals
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
niners

seahawks
rams
cardinals

This
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
No prob guys, I would of thought it would be posted, but I figured I would let/remind people of it. I'll be taping it on my DVR so I can watch it if I miss it.

I expect some criticism from the "experts". I think Vernon will be on the show like stated. Should be interesting.
Yeah im gonna DVR it myself, and pay closely attention to the posters that write about it after the show. You know some tend to add tidbits, when speaking of a column, show, or blog about our 9ers.
Can't believe they have Tim Hassleback doing this special!
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Can't believe they have Tim Hassleback doing this special!

WOW Flynn impressive because of PreSeason, last I checked preseason is against 2nd-4th stringers when he came in.

I am waiting for them to say how Rachal was a huge loss.