There are 75 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

My first 49ers highlight vid (a re-edited version of "What A Season - 2011" with

My first 49ers highlight vid (a re-edited version of "What A Season - 2011" with

I know the quality is not great as I merely took the best footage I could find that would fit my narrative. It's just a little practice edit I did for my voice-over but would appreciate your feedback, be it positive or negative.

Here is a link to the original video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpwuzW7KE2c
[ Edited by vermonator on May 29, 2012 at 3:35 PM ]
Good stuff man! Loved when the music hit as Aldon planted Big Ben into the dirt. Got me pumped up
felt like an epic movie trailer. pretty cool!
Really well done. I'd try to get a shot with the time & quarter instead of just the time at the end, still awesome though and I'd still give it a 10/10, ignoring the lower quality footage.
Might consider removing the blinking too although it does fit in nicely I can see it giving someone a seizure lol.
shouldn't have included the KW fumble.
Originally posted by susweel:

my first thought.

The end-line to that shot was… "and self-denial." It signifies the unpleasant ending of an otherwise great season. The intension is to use KW's fumble to inspire those for next season. It's more of a trailer than a highlight reel. But I hear ya…
Originally posted by gold49er2183:

my first thought.

I loved everything about this video except watching the KW fumble.....
Nice video
  • fly15
  • Veteran
great
hard to say anything bad about ninerz but watchn niner highlights always gets me fired up.
Kyle Williams part sucked
Loved it man. Got me pumped up.
No offense man it was hard to watch. Check out my channel HitStick49ervideos and steal a few ideas from there. I am by no means a professional but you got to make these videos better to view man if you want to get into video editing. I will leave you a few of my videos to watch from. Make sure you make these videos 16:9 Widescreen ratio HD.