There are 117 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers rank 4th in ESPN future rankings.

Originally posted by NickSh49:
He has the Chiefs in front of the 49ers.

(crumples list into a ball, throws it in the trash)

His website is really bad throughout
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
He has the Chiefs in front of the 49ers.

(crumples list into a ball, throws it in the trash)

His website is really bad throughout

Walter Cherepinsky and Pete Prisco are both in over their head and/or full of $hit.
Aaron Rodgers receivers let him down against the Giants. He made some amazing throws that were flat out not caught, led his team in rushing and was practically trying to win the game by himself in the 4th quarter. The Packers had a lot of poor play and showed poor effort in that game. Any decent defense has a good chance to take advantage of an offense that comes out completely flat in the playoffs like the Packers did. The Superbowl was no different, their defense caught alot of breaks. They also were the 28th ranked team against the pass, they struggled stopping the run and they nearly missed the playoffs with a 9 and 7 record last year.

So when Alex and 49ers we have most drops in NFL its. Alex fault our offense sucks but when its Aaron the team let him down ok

Did u watch the game he missed an open Greg Jennings for tc 2x one of then led to a fumble because he didn't pass the ball
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Around the last 8 minutes Manning had 3 possessions, while Alex had 2. In Ot they had 3 possessions while Alex had 1. Manning had 6 possessions while Alex had only 3. The offense didn't do a single thing until Eli handed the ball off three straight times in FG range. Both defenses were on shut down mode. Not just ours.

You fail to take into account that our offense was a very easy one to shut down while theirs was elite. We beat ourselves. I've watched that game plenty of times and you will never be able to convince me otherwise. The Giants D is slightly above average and that was all that was needed to shut down the 2011 49er offense.

How did they shut down Aaron Rodgers then if they were so average? They got pressure on Aaron Rodgers and completely took him out of the game. Sure there was some dropped passes, but their defense outplayed the best offense in the NFL. How can that be considered average?

But I digress.

The Giants completely shut down Matt Ryan. He had Roddy White, Julio Jones and Tony Gonzales.
One of the Vegas lines has SF at 10/1 odds of winning the Super Bowl. Place your bets, gentlemen.

Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Walterfootball.com has the 49ers as the 14th best team going into 2012

ootball.com/nflpowerrankings.php

Walter is a f**kin moron

From the rankings about SF:

I'm moving the 49ers down because they signed Randy Moss and Perrish Cox. I think you can live with one scumbag in the locker room, but two? Is Moss going to lazily stand around and do nothing while Cox takes advantage of hot chicks in the stands? No? Oh, that's right, because there are no chicks in San Francisco. At least that's what I read on the Internet.

Wow, what an utter douchebag.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

Walter is a f**kin moron

I'm moving the 49ers down because they signed Randy Moss and Perrish Cox. I think you can live with one scumbag in the locker room, but two? Is Moss going to lazily stand around and do nothing while Cox takes advantage of hot chicks in the stands? No? Oh, that's right, because there are no chicks in San Francisco. At least that's what I read on the Internet.

Talk about an ignorant statement. Walterfootball.com has nothing more than doucehbags, idiots and morons writing and running the website. I don't get upset anymore, I hate sites like that, but can't do anything about it.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

Walter is a f**kin moron

Are you kidding me? Bay Area chicks are smokin'!
ESPN ranked the rams higher than the cardinals? WTF?

Im not even gonna

[ Edited by denali22 on May 23, 2012 at 9:03 PM ]
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame

Walter is a f**kin moron

this.
Walter is a f**kin moron

He's still butt-hurt that the 49ers basically blew off his entire draft board and went with guys that will produce and make him look like an even bigger moron, go back and look at the rankings he gave some of the picks, dude was taking hating to a new level.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on May 23, 2012 at 10:17 PM ]
Originally posted by denali22:

Im not even gonna

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by denali22:

Im not even gonna

#4 with a bullet.
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Tom Brady is 34. In 2015 he will be 37. Will he be able to keep up the elite play?

I agree with GB and NYG as future juggernauts, but I think the Patriot's window is already closing and will be shut by the time 2015 rolls around.

I would replace NE with Detroit or Carolina. The barometer on both of those teams is pointed up.

New englands got Ryan mallett sitting around with Welker/Gronk/Hernandez chillin..

I can live with the ranking at 4, but I believe the 9ers are a better team than the Giants.

Sitting behind Brady is going to make Mallet a star in this league when he gets his chance. I wish the 9ers had drafted him.......