There are 228 users in the forums

Forbes Report: Harbaugh lowest paid coach in NFC West

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Win the Super bowl then all will be fixed! Simple.
Originally posted by NinerSquire:
This gives me the same vibes that I had before last season of this being a cheap ass franchise, what a disgrace, pay this man, he is more important than any player we have by a mile.

Come on, man. He got his contract as in unproven coach in the NFL. You're acting like they paid him less than the others after last season. If (when) he continuously has his team contending for, or winning, championships, he'll be paid higher than the others. When that happens and they still don't pay him, then you can start whining about the team being cheap.
Originally posted by AlohaBruh:
This gives me the same vibes that I had before last season of this being a cheap ass franchise, what a disgrace, pay this man, he is more important than any player we have by a mile.

Lol. The man got paid. Agreed to and is absolutely fine with the amount. Stop trippin homie.

Harbaugh and his agent knew where his deal stood in relation to Carroll and Whizenhunt when he signed his contract last January. I'd say just like the rest of the rookies on the team, you re-negotiate and take care of him after three solid years . . . and btw it's not like $5 million per is chump change.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by AlohaBruh:

Lol. The man got paid. Agreed to and is absolutely fine with the amount. Stop trippin homie.

Harbaugh and his agent knew where his deal stood in relation to Carroll and Whizenhunt when he signed his contract last January. I'd say just like the rest of the rookies on the team, you re-negotiate and take care of him after three solid years . . . and btw it's not like $5 million per is chump change.

Yeah but after taxes it's mabey more like 3.5 to 3.75 million. How does he survive?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Should we start a fundraiser for him ?
Originally posted by susweel:

Maybe some kid will send him $3.36.
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:

LOL
Wiz and Fisher have been to a SB and seahags are plain stupid. I don't see a problem here.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Wiz and Fisher have been to a SB and seahags are plain stupid. I don't see a problem here.

well, Carroll did win () some national championships... so no surprise his asking price would be more than harbs.
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Jun 8, 2012 at 11:26 AM ]
not for long!

JH accepted the $ because he knew that there would be additional benefits...feasting on the fear of his opponents
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:

It's in the mail
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
How the hell is Whisenhunt making more? They are mostly overpaid. Harbaugh deserves the most. He will probably get the most after his next contract.

He went to a SB...... So did Fisher... Those can be argued... Carrol just had a lot of hype coming from SC
[ Edited by D-NOTTE on Jun 10, 2012 at 6:59 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Breaking News: dont care

this!
I still can't believe we got Harbaugh.
Share 49ersWebzone