LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 256 users in the forums

Terrell Owens wants to return to San Francisco 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
They tried to get T.O. to throw Randy Moss under the bus...but he didn't bite.

Besides, Randy had nice things to say about T.O. earlier this year before Randy got with the 9ers.

He released a webcast where he was answering Fan's questions on Twitter, and he said he hopes a team gives T.O. a chance to come back and play. Said he misses the years when he and T.O used to be compared as who was the best.
TO has pretty much hit rock bottom. I thought it would be funny to see him on Dr. Phil, but to be honest it just made me sad for him and his children. He has provided me with great 49ers memories. He wouldn't even be close to being a locker room cancer anymore; his only option is to be an outstanding teammate like Randy Moss has been so far.

Let's give the dude a chance...
This is why when you quit a job you dont F off the boss. He has burned many bridges and now isnt much better then a backup. I guess Jeff Garcia got the last laugh.
Forget about T.O.

I will never forget the way he alienated and abandoned this franchise. This is a guy who thought he was bigger than the game, bigger than the team, bigger than his peers. Years of being a selfish conceited brat has finally caught up to him.

Now that he's out of football he's come to the stunning realization that the game, without blinking an eye, has moved on without him. He needs the game more than he ever knew. Unfortunately for him, it's too late. He's burned all his bridges. He still has the skills to play, but the league doesn't care. It's done with him.

See ya later T.O.... you won't be missed.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
lol at the thought of Moss and TO on the field at the same time at this point in their careers. Now in their Prime that would be a nasty duo
Someone may want to send him a link to monster.com
Like Harbs says, "Let them compete. We will see who produces creative destruction". It would be so satisfying to sign him and then cut his @ss into eternal retirement.

On the other side, keep him and have Owens and Moss return to Glory. That could make any QB look like Montana instantly. Besides we are already loaded. He can't just walk in and be a diva. He needs to work his @ss off to get a roster spot.

Whatever makes us better!
[ Edited by juycho on May 20, 2012 at 6:05 AM ]
His baby mommas would be happy if T.O landed on a NFL team.

Why not invite him to compete for a spot? No guarantees other than a shot at making the team.

Very unlikely, but imagine a productive combo of TO and Randy.
[ Edited by RogerCraig on May 20, 2012 at 6:33 AM ]
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Why not invite him to compete for a spot? No guarantees other than a shot at making the team.

Very unlikely, but imagine a productive combo of TO and Randy.

There's 0% chance of that happening.

Say what you will about Owens, but this man is a competitor.

If I'm gm I'd bring him into training camp & see if he earns a spot. TO was made for the west coast offense.
See TO this is why you don't burn bridges you egotistical punk.

We don't need TO and I personally don't want TO, even if he could improve the team. He's a cancer, PERIOD. There is a reason why he has 0 of 32 teams interested, cause even tho it wasn't public TO was still a cancer in Buffalo and in Cinci.
maybe we should sign him to a one day contract and let him retire as a niner?
Don't hate him. Don't want him.
Originally posted by wolfpack52:
This is why when you quit a job you dont F off the boss. He has burned many bridges and now isnt much better then a backup. I guess Jeff Garcia got the last laugh.

Yup, you can say that again.

Share 49ersWebzone