LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

Terrell Owens wants to return to San Francisco 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
Baffles me that people are so anti TO. Dude has balled out in every situation he has ever been in. One of the best wide receivers to ever play the game. Gave us some great memories (have you guys forgotten?). Bring him on board. Why not?

Agreed. I wouldn't mind having him at all.
I agree as well. If he creates any kind of drama, cut him. He won't because everyone and their mama knows this is his very last chance. He actually hasn't created trouble the last few years. He can still produce, see his last year with the Bengals. I fully believe he is recovered 100 percent from his injury considering his crazy work ethic. Imagine having Moss and Owens on the same team. That's exciting is it not? Even if they are both old geezers. They both still can play the game at a high level, and I'm actually more confident Owens can play at a high level than I am Moss.

Agree 100%
Let it go man, it's over.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Aye seriously, f**k that douche. The guy could have been a legend right behind Jerry Rice. All of a sudden he starts calling the QB a homo, ripping coaches on the sidelines and forcing his way out of SF. We owe you nothing TO.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:

Perfect pic for this guy.
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
I feel sorry for T.O., but he did it to himself.

I said a long time ago that T.O. would be the first player to talk himself out of the NFL. I believe T.O. could still be a very good WR in this league, but his drama is finally too much for any team to want to deal with.

I just didn't think it would take this long for the rest of the league to figure it out.

T.O., if you are smart you will figure out that you have the whole rest of your life to live and pick yourself up and move on. Find something in this world that you can do to give back. Be a good father to your children, that would be the best thing you can do in this life. Good luck to you whatever you choose to do, I believe you can be successful.

+1, no need to kick a man when he's already down. Sometimes I think we as fans need to remember that we need to take a lesson from legendary anchorman Ron Burgundy, and stay classy. That being said, we don't need TO with our current roster, but I wish him the best of luck... elsewhere... GO NINERS!!!
Such articulate writing... Doe
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Owens hasn't created drama in years on a team and if he can play & co-exist with Chad Johnson he can play anywhere. In a way I feel bad for him because he's stuck on still wanting to play, but also I just think his time unfortunately has come to call it quits.
Moss & Owens!!! Make it happen Jed!!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

We should sign Mcnabb and Ahmad Green too.
Originally posted by AlohaBruh:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

We should sign Mcnabb and Ahmad Green too.

Nah stick to former 49ers.

Ed McCaffrey and Bill Romanowski.

Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Baffles me that people are so anti TO. Dude has balled out in every situation he has ever been in. One of the best wide receivers to ever play the game. Gave us some great memories (have you guys forgotten?). Bring him on board. Why not?

Agreed. I wouldn't mind having him at all.
I agree as well. If he creates any kind of drama, cut him. He won't because everyone and their mama knows this is his very last chance. He actually hasn't created trouble the last few years. He can still produce, see his last year with the Bengals. I fully believe he is recovered 100 percent from his injury considering his crazy work ethic. Imagine having Moss and Owens on the same team. That's exciting is it not? Even if they are both old geezers. They both still can play the game at a high level, and I'm actually more confident Owens can play at a high level than I am Moss.

Agree 100%

This. I say make him fight for spot. Unless he was to get injured, Who would beat him for the #3 spot. Imagine 2 future HOF on a young team like ours. Two guys that have made mistakes, who know what its like to be at the top of the game and to know what its like to be at the bottom. How much could young guys take away from T.O's incredible work ethic. At 38, he could still out play guys almost 20 years younger than him. As a matter of fact, he could make almost any teams secondary look like chumps.Imagine Moss and Owens lining up across from each other. (Vernon davis in at TE of course) the defense might as well take a seat and save themselves from ending up on somebody's highlight reel.

[ Edited by martysofresh on May 19, 2012 at 9:49 PM ]
There's no room for him. Simple as that.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Eli_23:
BRANDON WHITING

Donahue.

This

LMFAO

What an absolutely HORRIFIC trade. What in the hell was Donahue thinking. FFS
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
f**k TO. rather have randy.
f**k the hating ass media...or wanna be media as far as Profootball talk is conserned...and the OP knew he could've used that other link regarding T.O. but he is probably a hater too..

THIS is what T.O. said about the 9ers
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82933a5c/article/terrell-owens-says-he-wants-to-play-football-in-the-bay-area

The record-setting wide receiver, who last played for the Cincinnati Bengals in 2010 (when he caught 72 passes for 983 yards and nine touchdowns), was asked if he would have been a better fit with the 49ers than Randy Moss.

"Would I have loved to have ended my career there, obviously signing a one- or two-year deal, absolutely. ... It is what it is at this point. I don't make those decisions and they were well aware I was out there so they felt they had the best man on their roster."

Owens was spotted recently working out with Raiders quarterback Carson Palmer.

"There's really only one team left in the Bay Area who I haven't played for that really at this point in time is a viable option and that's the Oakland Raiders," he said. "Given the opportunity if that's on their radar for me to come in and help them win some ball games and ultimately help them try to win a championship then I'll take that challenge on. I definitely feel I have a lot of football left in me. I think Carson knows that."

Share 49ersWebzone