Donahue.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Eli_23:
BRANDON WHITING

Donahue.

This
BRANDON WHITING

I would be okay with it. He would be fighting for a roster spot.
Watch who you step on and crap on, on your way up because they will remember you on your way down.
I would love for the 49ers to win the superbowl with both Moss and Owens. We would get more coverage than any team ever!
I say forgive and forget if he can help us out in anyway. Yea it broke my heart the way he left SF, but he did provide some of my favorite 49ers memories growing up. If we can get him on the cheap, wouldn't be such a bad thing 2 see him make plays on Sundays for us again.

Originally posted by Kolohe:
BRANDON WHITING

Donahue.

i would keep his number close. Apparently he has gotten rid of Rossenhaus as his agent and has no representation. I sont think we need him now but if Moss or Crabtree went down with a serious injury I would definitley consider signing TO to step in.
Baffles me that people are so anti TO. Dude has balled out in every situation he has ever been in. One of the best wide receivers to ever play the game. Gave us some great memories (have you guys forgotten?). Bring him on board. Why not?
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
Baffles me that people are so anti TO. Dude has balled out in every situation he has ever been in. One of the best wide receivers to ever play the game. Gave us some great memories (have you guys forgotten?). Bring him on board. Why not?

Agreed. I wouldn't mind having him at all.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:

Agreed. I wouldn't mind having him at all.
I agree as well. If he creates any kind of drama, cut him. He won't because everyone and their mama knows this is his very last chance. He actually hasn't created trouble the last few years. He can still produce, see his last year with the Bengals. I fully believe he is recovered 100 percent from his injury considering his crazy work ethic. Imagine having Moss and Owens on the same team. That's exciting is it not? Even if they are both old geezers. They both still can play the game at a high level, and I'm actually more confident Owens can play at a high level than I am Moss.
Share 49ersWebzone