There are 82 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Terrell Owens wants to return to San Francisco 49ers

It's a sad state of affairs any way you look at it. Just as T.O, was like two beings: one, the friendly, considerate teammate who welcomes a white, rookie receiver tothe team, helps him find a place and gifts him a flat screen; the other, the selfish, temperamental diva who could go ballistic at any moment and who burned every bridge he crossed, I am also of two thoughts. On the one hand, I hated to see a talent like his go and appreciated the good side of T.O. But, on the other hand, the ass who sowed dissension at every stop and was directly or indirectly responsible for the loss of Garcia and Mooch constantly pissed me off. He may ultimately get into the Hall, but his path could have been so much smoother and direct. Those who would dismiss all his faults and the turmoil he caused, or minimize them, are the ones with selective memories. This last fiasco, the dismissal from an Arena team should say it all. He should not be considered for a return to the 9'ers or any other NFL team. I truly hope he can find some psychological peace and get his life together, and I sincerely pray he doesn't take the path of least resistance and eat a bullet, which unfortunately wouldn't surprise me. And i hope he will ultimately be able to play a positive and productive role in his kids' lives.
Man.

That would be awesome if we signed him for this game, Charles Haley-style.
they should t.o. is a good person just miss understood
He's too busy working on his high diving.

I would not have minded bringing him in during pre-season but not anymore.
its over he is old
lol
i'd take TO over AJ
If Moss retires next year after we win the SuperBowl.....yes please bring him back....heck I bet Moss would vouch for him. Early last year before we signed Moss, on his webcam with the fans...he was saying he hopes T.O. finds a team.
He's way too busy ducking is child support payments.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
lol

lol
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Man.

That would be awesome if we signed him for this game, Charles Haley-style.

Really? Do you think he can help with pass rushing? Because I saw what he did up in Seattle and it's pretty clear he'd be no help with the receiving game.