Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
He can bounce the f**k up outta here

This.

^

Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
What's worse....two fumbles or this?

only if that was the game winning TD. But yeah f*ckups like that in the SuperBowl are Soul crushing.
What % everyone give on Kyle making the team? What receivers we got: Crabs, Moss, Manningham, Jenkins, Ginn. You gotta figure those guys are locks right? How many WR we carry last year? 5 or 6? Maybe Ginn doesn't make it as they find another capable return guy.

Right now I am only giving Williams like 5% chance of being on this team unless he really steps it up.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by pakalolo415:

LOL Seen Iamsu and p-lo last month @ my boys basketball game,

P-lo plays for some basketball league, my boys team smashed p-lo's team lulz.

Did they get scraped cause they're a bunch of little Filipinos playing ball? LOL and no racist cause I'm Filipino
We're about to find out how mentally tough is. He can either let those 2 plays sink his career, or he can use it as fuel to show people he can contribute on a championship contender.
He can bounce the f**k outta SF

Yes, if given the chance. He's a good player.
Originally posted by 49Perspectives:
Yes, if given the chance. He's a good player.

No he's not
Down the stretch this kid made some clutch plays when he was called on. He missed his rookie season being on IR so last year in essence was his rookie season and he kept getting better throughout the season. Unfortunately I think alot of people overlook that because of a costly special teams error but its not fair to say that the game would have changed any if Ted Ginn was returning kicks because unless your a greater being then whos to say that Ginn woudn't have had a costly turnover? There are plenty of special teams bodies to go around now so I think Kyle can concentrate on receiver and potentially become something special. He has the skill set and looks to have the attitude to go with it, I'm rooting for him.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

LOL Seen Iamsu and p-lo last month @ my boys basketball game,

P-lo plays for some basketball league, my boys team smashed p-lo's team lulz.

Did they get scraped cause they're a bunch of little Filipinos playing ball? LOL and no racist cause I'm Filipino

The majority of them are filipino but on both teams, so they were pretty equal lol.
I think Palmer is a better player and Tyms also. I am not basing my feelings on the fumbles but his movement. He lacks agility and coordination. He runs a bit like he has two twigs for legs. I do not see him as someone who can gain separation that well. Crabtree has the moves to break free before and after the catch but Williams is just not that elusive. Most of our receivers have that sort of skills to a greater degree.
Share 49ersWebzone